Bleach Discussion Thread

lol at Rukia getting all emo like in the soul society arc. Best episode in a long while and the next one looks promising too... or maybe its the contrast from watching too many draguto episodes.

231 Episode is just the start.. I think this filler will lead to Cpt. Kenpachi's zanpaktu's name and probably his bankai too. Can't wait to see that part.

^ cant be possible. fillers will never show such a thing. i dont think they will show kenpachi's bankai unless its done in the manga.

i myself want to see kenpachi's bankai.

My theory is that Muramasa is a zampaktou without an owner or one that somehow got rid of his owner, maybe by dominating the spirit or something. That should eliminate any messy tie-ins to the manga.

Saiyan said:
^Kenpachi's bankai will be unveiled when he goes against Gin :lol: :p Don't ask me how it'll happen :rofl:

There is very little chance of Kenpachi's bankai ever happening. He does not need it and its best that he is kept that way. :hap5:

On the other hand, maybe Muramasa is Kenpachi's Zampaktou who got free :rofl:

btw, some interesting information about the name Muramasa

http://www.nihonto.ca/muramasa/

Saiyan said:
^Kenpachi's bankai will be unveiled when he goes against Gin :lol: :p Don't ask me how it'll happen :rofl:

wtf lol... i cant see that happening :p
but you never know, could happen at a later stage.

Ecstasy said:
^^I guess you meant 232 right?

I meant 233, The raw was out and I finished watching it by the time I posted. I watch the raw in Japanese on Tuesday evening and then with the subs on Wednesday. I can understand quite a bit of Japanese dialogues now, so subs are not absolutely essential. :p

Saiyan said:
233 was out today . Are these fillers worth watching :p?

Well this filler is not that bad. I was not pleased about the fact that they moved to the filler mode just before the Uliquorra fight, but at least the filler is interesting enough.

Hmm I have a huge backlog of Bleach remaining, am on Season 2, season 1 got boring after a while etc.

Have you guys watched Fullmetal Alchemist-Brotherhood? I really liked the series, its a dark series with a very well built up universe.

Saiyan said:
Bleach 370 page 01 | One Manga

One so called God dies :p or it seems so

Impossible to put in any fewer panels and have any less story progression in a chapter than that. And, I though barragan was already dead in the last chapter but he comes back to do a macbeth. I guess it is going to take another few months before Haribel and Stark are finally disposed of too. And then another couple for boring ass yammy. The manga is really going down the drain, but at least the current filler is decent.

wow ichigo went insane. :p

IMO i prefer ichigo when he loses control of himself. he way much cooler. :p

not when he almost completely turns into a hollow, he looks ugly then.

Back