Blood Pressure Monitor under Rs. 1500

OneTapHero

Disciple
Hello everyone!
I am currently in search of a reliable and accurate blood pressure monitor for personal use. My budget is under 1500 rupees. Could anyone please recommend a good one within this price range? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Recently bought this, pretty accurate and has a usb c port so any charger can be used to give it power apart from standard Aa batteries.

Deal of the day: AccuSure Blood Pressure Monitor 3 Color Smart Display Technology & Adjustable Arm-Cuff Comes With Micro USB Port And 2 Years Brand Warranty -Black https://amzn.eu/d/bSbiw5s

Used to use an omron 7172 something, despite best care it's display just vanished one fine day. And they are expensive as hell compared to accusure..

Hello everyone!
I am currently in search of a reliable and accurate blood pressure monitor for personal use. My budget is under 1500 rupees. Could anyone please recommend a good one within this price range? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
There is only one brand to consider in the blood pressure monitoring space. Omron.

Japanese, calibrated at the factory and recommended by doctors worldwide with 40% market share worldwide,

Make sure the cuff fits your arm before buying. Reliable and accurate starts with that and good technique which you have to learn.

Up your budget if you think your health is worth it. I would not be putting any limits on something as important as this.

Want an honest suggestion , get a manual one.
Digital Sphygmamomometer are very inaccurate and battery charge plays a great role in variation in Dia/sys readings, so u need to change battery every month.
I myself has omron and comparing the readings with various clinical Sphygmamomometer they differ a lot( asmaan zameen ka farq).
So get a manual one with a stethoscope and u will learn it using within minutes.

Back