Blue, Red, White & Multicoloured LED strip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mann

Adept
Hi guys,

Have been working on a case mod & I'm left with some LED strips.

I have 1.5m each of BLUE, WHITE & RED LED strips, can be yours @ Rs.120/meter got em for 130/-

& I have 5m of multicolored LED strip @ Rs.150/meter got this @ 180/-

They are in perfect working condition.These are new & not used.(Please don't tell me that I used the strip for the video & it's no more new, cos I recently found such a wise guy)

I'm selling this as I don't need them any more & the shop I bought these from is prepared to take it back @ these rates so consider this a way of helping fellow modder with some bling just in case availability or availability at said price may be an issue for them :)

Fresh ones from the shop can be bought of the colour desired if there may be such a request @ the rates of new are mentioned above.

I'm also providing a link for you all to see the multicolored LED strip in action. I'm using a controller with it .

This controller is not for sale.

The two photos shown are of the multicolored LED, the blue, red & white strips look almost alike.

As you can read it is a means of providing these to those in need so negotiation is out of question. Reasonable packing before shipping is also going out of pocket.

I reserve the right to withdraw in the middle of talks as I would not prefer cutting sell in pieces.(more no's, more packing, more tracking :p)

The multicolored LED requires a controller only if you want it to do some thing like you see in the video.

Other wise all it requires is 12v for your PSU. Molex connectors in any case is not included but can be provided @ extra.

The controller can also be arranged at a humble cost of Rs.400/-each

The sale will be on for a week during which I will collect orders,after which the material will be dispatched from my end.

The LED strips are internally wired in parallel by the sets of 3 so I may have to find a point which is a few mm less for some one & few mm more for the other. Hope it's all right.

no warranty on any LED's or controller.

Although impossible, if some one does find it at better prices please don't bother crapping this thread. Bother some & ship it to a friend in need.

Shipping @ actuals.

ledstrip298-1.jpg

ledstrip299.jpg

^^ the VIDEO :)

2011-07-05175035.jpg

I don't mind if you'll post the address of the guy selling @ Kolkata, will help the Kolkata guys :)

Or you can go & buy for them , then ship it to others.

Incidently it will be a difference of Rs.10+40 for shipping. Don't know how many ppls would like to save 50 bucks, even if they are in Cal.

For others, Don't fear, I'm there :)

What do you think are the life for these leds? How much run time do you think they'll have?

Well if you are asking me, I got em in Bhopal . A local jhumar wala shop :)

Don't know if a Online store has these.

new image of the LED's, in action.

1m each of blue & red left.

5m of multicolored remaining.

Hey let me know the cost of shipping the multi colored ones to Bangalore. If the price difference is vast enough I will take it.

It probably wont make much of a difference if I just get 1 m. So I might just take the whole lot.

Mann said:
Hi guys,
Have been working on a case mod & I'm left with some LED strips.
I have 1.5m each of BLUE, WHITE & RED LED strips, can be yours @ Rs.120/meter got em for 130/-
& I have 5m of multicolored LED strip @ Rs.150/meter got this @ 180/-
They are in perfect working condition.These are new & not used.(Please don't tell me that I used the strip for the video & it's no more new, cos I recently found such a wise guy)
I'm selling this as I don't need them any more & the shop I bought these from is prepared to take it back @ these rates so consider this a way of helping fellow modder with some bling just in case availability or availability at said price may be an issue for them :)
Fresh ones from the shop can be bought of the colour desired if there may be such a request @ the rates of new are mentioned above.
I'm also providing a link for you all to see the multicolored LED strip in action. I'm using a controller with it .
This controller is not for sale.
The two photos shown are of the multicolored LED, the blue, red & white strips look almost alike.
As you can read it is a means of providing these to those in need so negotiation is out of question. Reasonable packing before shipping is also going out of pocket.
I reserve the right to withdraw in the middle of talks as I would not prefer cutting sell in pieces.(more no's, more packing, more tracking :p)
The multicolored LED requires a controller only if you want it to do some thing like you see in the video.
Other wise all it requires is 12v for your PSU. Molex connectors in any case is not included but can be provided @ extra.
The controller can also be arranged at a humble cost of Rs.400/-each
The sale will be on for a week during which I will collect orders,after which the material will be dispatched from my end.
The LED strips are internally wired in parallel by the sets of 3 so I may have to find a point which is a few mm less for some one & few mm more for the other. Hope it's all right.
no warranty on any LED's or controller.
Although impossible, if some one does find it at better prices please don't bother crapping this thread. Bother some & ship it to a friend in need.
Shipping @ actuals.
ledstrip298-1.jpg

ledstrip299.jpg

^^ the VIDEO :)
2011-07-05175035.jpg

We get it here for Rs.100/m :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back