Blue Screen error in Windows 7

Hi TE,
My windows 7 64 bit ultimate is getting crash from few days:mad:. its getting crash while playing wolfentine,Microsoft fight simulation x....but now it has start crashing my whole windows tooo:mad::mad::mad:: after that blue screen my windows doesn't starts...this hapens like this..i was just palying wolfentine and suddenly full screen turned into blue it was displaying some errors like physical memory bumping....and so on also the background sound also get hanged up....i tried running memory diagnostics but nothing found:no:
also did updating windows, games(which are getting Crash)

MY RIG
AMD Phenom 2 955 3.2ghz
MSI 790gx-g65 am3
MSI 4890 1gb
DDR3 g-skill 1600
OS installed on segate 500 gb 7200.12 and games installed on 2x WD 320GB in raid 0
NEED HELP FROM U TE MEMBERS

chetansha said:
try to see what numbers are posted like 0x000 something. and google it or post here too

I can only post this 0x000 when i will get it again after re-installing windows.
But can any one tell me what are the reason of getting these blue screens?

ultimabasher said:
Blue screens are Kernel errors and can be caused by anything.

Did you install anything recently.

Did you put in a new hardware recently.

can caused by anything mean we will never come to know that where the main problem is:huh:

And no i didn't instal anything new and no new hardware

You can come to know what was the reason only after you tell us the code. Search in this section only for a Blue screen error thread there someone had put up a blue screen viewer so next time when u reboot view the blue screen error and tell the code so ppl can help you.

Only if you give us the exact stop error code we can tell you which software or hardware component is causing the issue.

I would suggest you to try booting in Safe mode and do a system restore :D

I have re-install the windows and going to play wolfentien again game then only i can tell u that error code, But can anyone tell me that can this be happen because of BIOS also????

And ya my PSU is Cooler Master UCP 700w

i got the same error

it was due to my overclocking

i got back to stock sppeds and everything normal

see if u have overclocked or not!!

might be due to that

MohitPreet said:
i got the same error
it was due to my overclocking
i got back to stock sppeds and everything normal
see if u have overclocked or not!!
might be due to that

Never overclocked dude:) i never need to overclock my 3.2ghz...no use:bleh:

but All u TE members i my waiting for the answer of this question i.e can this issue be because of BIOS:huh: replayyyyyyy

@dvijaydev46 sure will do it in few min

Your idle temps look good, but the load temps (i suppose that 57 was at load) are on the higher side. Now tell me

1. which cabinet do you have

2. how many intake and exhaust fans are there

3. About cable management you have done - like the cables are clumsy and all

Also download OCCT and run a CPU Linpak test for 20 mins selecting small data set. Once the test is finished, post here all the graphs it shows. If the system crashes during the test, your system isn't stable.

PS: Are you sure the memory timings are correctly set for your RAM?

dvijaydev46 said:
Your idle temps look good, but the load temps (i suppose that 57 was at load) are on the higher side. Now tell me
1. which cabinet do you have
2. how many intake and exhaust fans are there
3. About cable management you have done - like the cables are clumsy and all

Also download OCCT and run a CPU Linpak test for 20 mins selecting small data set. Once the test is finished, post here all the graphs it shows. If the system crashes during the test, your system isn't stable.

PS: Are you sure the memory timings are correctly set for your RAM?

The load temp is also ok...its showing 57 is because i switch off my cpu cooler fan:) was just checking something else and don't worry about temps and all as i have 4 delta 120mm 120CFM fan bought from mediahome:) all are running at full 2800RPM and cable management is excellent...my cabinet is CM 590

And what is this OCCT?
And no Ram timing changed all default never did tweaks with ram timing

AND GUYS STILL WAITING FOR THE ANSWER OF THIS QUESTION I.E CAN THIS ISSUE BE BECAUSE OF BIOS.........

i had the same issue.

i also have almost the same hardware.. (Phenom II, 790GX, ATi4850 card)

after a lot of searching and spending time with the issue, i switched to windows Xp..

no blue screans after that..

may be u also can try the same..

Back