Blue screen of death with windows xp

bionics

Disciple
Hi guys,

I'm having a new problem with my Windows XP. while working i get a blue screen saying "dumbing physical memory..." at the end. Moreover, it stays like that for a long time. I have waited for some 10 to 15 minutes. Then I manually restarted the PC. This is the pic of the blue screen I get.

Please help. dont know what to do.

Thanks

no..i get them at random times. Sometimes while browsing, and even at times while just idle. It happened three times today...

bionics said:
not in hardware..
but i do add and remove many softwares.

did you uninstall any drivers or update any old drivers...
BSOD's occur mostly due to a change in some system software or changes in h/w

bionics said:
Hi guys,

I'm having a new problem with my Windows XP. while working i get a blue screen saying "dumbing physical memory..." at the end. Moreover, it stays like that for a long time. I have waited for some 10 to 15 minutes. Then I manually restarted the PC. This is the pic of the blue screen I get.

Please help. dont know what to do.

Thanks

I must say this is totally new error and I suggest you let Microsoft take a look @ this. :rofl:

On a serious note, I think its ur RAM or any one RAM module failing. As mentioned check with Memtest. Post what the results are and we can help.

This Error may comes due to some virus also.Secondly due to bad Corrupted softwares it might come.Pls uninstall software which u do not use.

HI,

Friend you are getting Driver_IRQl_Not_Less_OR_Equal , the reason for this error is problem in partition.So do one thing take complete Backup of your hard disk and then format it after creating NEW Partition.You have to first delete all old partitions and Create new partition as per your Requirement.I have faced this issue lots of time and the problem is resolved after giving the above solution.

this error is mostly due to the memory!!! did u make any changes in the BIOS or anywhere else 2 the memory???? or overclock it or something????

Back