Bluetooth speaker (hopefully stereo), should be good for listening to phone calls

kvn95ss

Adept
Need a bluetooth speaker (budget max 15k).

Usage - will be used by my brother to listen to phone call audits, so need something which imo will be decent with mid ranges. Hopefully should also have decent music capabilities and decent battery life (maybe 5-10 hours? not sure what's a normal bluetooth speaker backup)

It will be used with his laptop + iPhone, so not having an aux cord isn't an issue.

My brother has previous experience with JBL Flip 4 and has high praise for it. If nothing else, he might opt for one of the recent JBL flip options. Any and all suggestions welcome!

Need a bluetooth speaker (budget max 15k).

Usage - will be used by my brother to listen to phone call audits, so need something which imo will be decent with mid ranges. Hopefully should also have decent music capabilities and decent battery life (maybe 5-10 hours? not sure what's a normal bluetooth speaker backup)

Two can be paired in stereo

It will be used with his laptop + iPhone, so not having an aux cord isn't an issue.
It has an aux connection

Search for mic in Q&A &reviews. Here is an example

No mention of noise cancellation so if the room has ambient noise, most likely it will pick it up but then so will the flip 4

People seem happy.

My brother has previous experience with JBL Flip 4 and has high praise for it. If nothing else, he might opt for one of the recent JBL flip options. Any and all suggestions welcome!
Flip 5 & Flip 6 (to my surprise) don't have a mic so won't work. Only the flip4 has it

As to which speaker would I really recommend it would be this one but you don't get it in India. Shelled out 12k to get it with ibhejo

Some time ago I noticed it was available for delivery to India from amazon Germany for around 10k odd

The earfun is primarily for listening and can do voice calls

Last edited:
Back