bluetooth stereo headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuld33p

Disciple
looking to buy stereo A2DP compliant stereo bluetooth headphones to work with my laptop and iPhone as well as PC.

Hi ,

I have nokia BH-104 stereo bluetooth headset (not sure if you are asking for the same product type) , Please let me know if you need it , have it sealed packed ..got it as an ebay gift

why dont you buy BH-503 from dealextreme or focal price.. should be around 28-30$ less than 1500Rs including free shipping.

they are very good replicas of original nokia.. shipping is free to india. and delivery takes around 3-4 weeks..

ayaskant12 said:
Why are u bumping bro??

is it price constraint??

mW600 is best as of noW at 2450rs only

thats why

looking to buy stereo A2DP compliant stereo bluetooth headphones to work with my laptop and iPhone as well as PC.

Kekeda: Will check your suggestion..

now anyone ??? looking to sell his/her iphone compatible stereo headphones..

I have the Motorola Stereo Bluetooth Headphones - 2400 plus shipping , use it with Bluesoleil on my laptop - works flawlessly as headphones/ or headset using a2dp

used it on my 3gs as well as a headset and headphones to stream music..

if interested PM me..

I use the MH100, the younger and less capable version of the MW600. The sound reproduction is insanely good (in comparison to the shitty motorola headset I got with my l9 some years back) and the range is quite good. You can roam around freely, heck you can even jump on ur bed like a maniac but it won't drop a call or skip. Connection speed is instaneous.

The negatives-
- everyone mistakes it for an mp3 player. Its just a bit too large. Sony Ericsson have made clamshells which when folded up are the size of this thing. You can clip it to your breast pocket or tshirt sleeve without looking bad though.

- The volume rocker is a pain in the arse. It wakes up the screen at the slightest of touchs but trying to set the volume will wear ur thumb out.

- The inbuilt Radio. The MW600 is said to have an inbuilt radio so I don't know if I'm fully accurate here. On my Mh100, the inbuilt radio only works on my Aino, not N79, N95 or other new Sony ericssons like T705.

- On compatibility front. It worked with everything I tried it with. though the keys were a bit weird. Play button doesn't start the music on my N79, it launchs the Music Player application. On iphones (as of ios3), next and previous don't work, You have to voice command 'next' and 'previous' as a work around.

You might want to try the MW600 out before buying it though. Hope I've been helpfull.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back