Audio Bluetooth Transmitter white noise issue

NobodyButMe

Recruit
Hello peeps, hope this is posted in the right place.
I just got this Bluetooth Transmitter to give my TV Bluetooth functionality: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0816GH1MC/
The issue I'm facing is that when the bluetooth headset volume is increased the background / white noise increases progressively. I do not hear any noise when the bluetooth headset is connected to my mobile phone.
I've tried three different 3.5 mm aux cables. The first one is the cable that came with the transmitter. This has the most noise. The second one is a standard aux able that I had lying around, which is probably of better quality because it has lesser noise. The third is a gold plated one for better performance. This has the least noise. However, even in the case of the gold plated one, the noise is noticeable enough to the point of dissatisfaction.
My question is: Is this as good as it gets when it comes to this particular transmitter? Is there anything more I can do to resolve this noise issue other than returning the bluetooth transmitter and trying a different / better one? Any recommendations for a better different bluetooth transmitter that's not much more expensive?
Thank you very much for reading.

I am currently using the following -

I also use Signature Acoustics Phoenix (unable to find it available anywhere online)

Both are quite good and work well as a transmitter.

The issue I'm facing is that when the bluetooth headset volume is increased the background / white noise increases progressively. I do not hear any noise when the bluetooth headset is connected to my mobile phone.
Does the distance from headset to transmitter make a difference ?

If phone and transmitter are kept at the same distance do you hear the static with the phone.

If you go further does the static increase with the transmitter but not the phone

I am currently using the following -

I also use Signature Acoustics Phoenix (unable to find it available anywhere online)

Both are quite good and work well as a transmitter.

Thanks for the suggestion. It's five times the price but guess I have no other choice...

Does the distance from headset to transmitter make a difference ? No. It's the same amount of noise if I'm right next to the transmitter or 8 feet away on the sofa.

If phone and transmitter are kept at the same distance do you hear the static with the phone. No. i can walk around without the phone and there's no noise at all.

If you go further does the static increase with the transmitter but not the phone No static at all with the phone, or laptop. Static only with the transmitter, but same amount at whatever distance.
The static is only affected by the volume button on the headset. If I change the volume on the TV or DTH remote it doesn't affect the static.

Are you able to test the dongle on a laptop say and see whether you can reproduce the problem ?

You would have to route the audio to the usb port if that is possible. And your laptop needs to have a USB A port.

Something that is not connected to the mains power is ideal for this experiment.

Back