FS: Others BMW X5 3.0d black

Status
Not open for further replies.
2009. xfer is doubtful as its DL number car. So no NOC.

Also car is solidly built. and this particular model may have been a CBU or CKD. So you have be sure of the quality.

Ps: apart from being a tech guy, my second interest is Automobile. was one of first member of tbhp. have tons of article there.

Where's the cpu/gpu screenshots to show the interior system specifications?

@raksrules Mere pita shri and mere guru ji ki kripa hai :)
@Superbad Thanks @Chaos: Good cars require less maintainence as compared to cheap cars. 0.5% per annum goes into service cost max. @techno_funky Yes you can play anything you want in it. @iPwnz It has an OBC (On-board-computer), you can ask for screenshot via PM

@Zino Xfer is fully valid as Delhi RC fully valid till june 2024. So ofcourse will provide NOC. Obviously have done my extensive homework before I put up a sale thread :)
Nice to know you're into automobiles too

If you knew about Chandigarh, you would know that Sector-17 doesn't have any residential properties. [emoji4][emoji4]
Brother that was with reference to lyrics from Bohemia. I have been to Chandigarh half a dozen times and know decent bit about it, Sector 17 is bus stand and other commercial complexes and stuff like that if I am not wrong.

Brother that was with reference to lyrics from Bohemia. I have been to Chandigarh half a dozen times and know decent bit about it, Sector 17 is bus stand and other commercial complexes and stuff like that if I am not wrong.
My bad. I should redirect my comment to Bohemia then. [emoji4][emoji4]

Even on that front, he erred. Bohemia di gaddi Kaali Denali ! That is, Bohemia raps about having Black GMC Denali Utility Truck.

@raksrules Mere pita shri and mere guru ji ki kripa hai :)
@Superbad Thanks @Chaos: Good cars require less maintainence as compared to cheap cars. 0.5% per annum goes into service cost max. @techno_funky Yes you can play anything you want in it. @iPwnz It has an OBC (On-board-computer), you can ask for screenshot via PM

@Zino Xfer is fully valid as Delhi RC fully valid till june 2024. So ofcourse will provide NOC. Obviously have done my extensive homework before I put up a sale thread :)
Nice to know you're into automobiles too
Buddy! please confirm about NOC. if 10 years old. NOC is not given by any of the 13 rto of delhi

If this thing go through, I will put up our old house in kolkata for sale here. It's bothering me a lot.

There's magicbricks/99acres/commonfloor/housing.com for real estate, no one's gonna buy this endless money pit or your house on te.

can you share the contact of any agent who say so. because i even have a DL vehcile 2009 .
Sure il PM you the process and contact number :) Simple to re-register in any state in India. People are driving 2003 Mercedes and BMWs by re-registering. These cars are meant for 30 years (300,000miles). Specially if maintained well.
If this Gets Sold here i have Range rover Vogue coming Up here for Sale
Nice! Put it up now itself :) It will be nice to see the new section open up.
Fs: Cars

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back