Bold, Big, Beautiful

medpal

Resident Medic
Skilled
At last I have succumbed to the upgraditis bug and splurged first bit chunk on LCD TV.

I took up Samsung LCD 40 Incher, LA40C630.

Got it from croma for 58000/-.

We (me and gannu) both had difficulties in finding this model as well as a dealer willing to open the boxes before the delivery to secure the S-PVA panels.

Had to run around a lot as first dealer we had booked the TV failed to deliver and couldnt deliver.

Second went further and better the price but refused to see the panels before they arrive.

At last Croma confirmed from their Ahmedabad warehoue that all panels have S-PVA panels, also samsung guys informed them right now all stock in India in C630 is of S-PVA panels.

we got SS01 panels.

here are the pics.

At last the wait and effort was worth the result :D.

thanks people.

@sudarshan : I could not wait for Muhurt, as I had sold off my 29 inch CTV while anticipating delivery of this TV, but TV got delayed and everyone in family was depressed, so put smiles on family was more important. :D

congrats:)

Good to hear all C630 are SPVA,but for how long? So better grab them while you still can and prices won't be that cheap after diwali

Thanks all.

arjpillai said:
Nice purchase indeed :)....

but how about some more pics !!
What do you want to see with pics? I was in extreme hurry, and been busy off late so could not take more pics. will try for more.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Spacescreamer said:
Congrats.. tempted to get this one now :)

get if you want while Diwali offer of Airtel HD set top box and competitive prices.
Also right now whole stock of 630 is S-PVA panels so grab it.

Back