Books Showoff... My collection so far!!!!

Udit said:
Boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :fatigue:

When there is something that does not go according to your definition of 'exciting/acceptable', you have a very easy to take choice. You can ignore stuff.

You don't HAVE to let the world know. Not everyone appreciates getting your views thrust on them.

PS - not meant to offend you or anything, just an honest observation based on a bunch of your posts in the recent past.

haha i beat you to the comics collection way way way back!!

gt my full tintin/asterix collection way back in 1999!!!

also got about 100-150 commando comics---war comics.

but good to know there are book lovers here.

stalker said:
When there is something that does not go according to your definition of 'exciting/acceptable', you have a very easy to take choice. You can ignore stuff.
You don't HAVE to let the world know. Not everyone appreciates getting your views thrust on them.
PS - not meant to offend you or anything, just an honest observation based on a bunch of your posts in the recent past.

He knows I have posted that to tease him

I hope u didnot mind what i posted, don't take it seriously :ashamed:

hmasalia said:

@ Udit......

LOL!! It does not comsume so much electricity as your war horse computer does :p

Will post a better pic asap :p

hey just a query-----if i wanted to sell of my huge stamp collection--was an avid philatelist a long time back---gt more than 5000 stamps with first day covers and cancellations----where could i go/any one interested here??

btw does anyone else have commando comics?? i loved them !! i can trade a few other comics i have got--archies maybe or richie rich.

Nice collection there mate.

I got my full Tintin collection way back in 1997. Its still with me and very much intact. In fact, I have also bought one or two more, that were not part of the original collection by Herge. I also have two Tintin movies from the '70s in digital format.

Oh and I also got the new Matthew Reilly book today! So I am very very happy. But I didn't get the new Michael Crichton book, Pirate Latitudes. Will get it soon though, or when I get to the US. :)

btw i tried hard to find tintin in the land of soviets and tintin in congo ---crossword recently had tintin in the land of the soviets @ close to 1k! too much. have them in ebook format from *ahem*bay!

Best hobby to invest money in and like I said earlier, He who lends a book is an idiot. He who returns the book is more of an idiot :p

Back