Books Showoff... My collection so far!!!!

its very expensive now to buy tintin or asterix--i guess single books cost around 250rs each and there are 20--25 books and the same goes for asterix.

however if you want a cheaper way out i can help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im currently looking for entire collection of Phantom comics......

grrr..... I had quite a lot of em as kid... but since I didnt have a books stand then used to keep it with the newspaper & every 4 months... it used to be sold to the local kabadiwala for Rs.5-6 per kilo... and the money pocketed by mom :(

Will be ordering the new Michael Crichton book shortly... on a cash crunch atm.....

Got over 150 Archies with me....

Looking for Phantom - Comics

Will buy Astrix if anyone wants to sell em... else Indiaplaza & 25%-30% off book voucher zindabad......

BTW I got two copies of Da Vince Codem, Angels & Demonds, Cat of Nine Tales by Jeffery Archer in Mint condition for sale.....

If anyone is interested lemme know will put in the market section....

sunny27 said:
its very expensive now to buy tintin or asterix--i guess single books cost around 250rs each and there are 20--25 books and the same goes for asterix.
however if you want a cheaper way out i can help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only book I have read on pdf format is

Mathew Reilly - Hell Island
Harry Potter - 7th Book...

But both I have purchased hard copy.... at a later date....

As much as I hate buying Original Software & Games...
I prefer buying new books....

apna apna funda........

Roxtin said:
Best hobby to invest money in and like I said earlier, He who lends a book is an idiot. He who returns the book is more of an idiot :p

Need to take a printout & post in on my book shelf :p

sunny27 said:
hey just a query-----if i wanted to sell of my huge stamp collection--was an avid philatelist a long time back---gt more than 5000 stamps with first day covers and cancellations----where could i go/any one interested here??
btw does anyone else have commando comics?? i loved them !! i can trade a few other comics i have got--archies maybe or richie rich.

Try looking for Stamp Forum if there is one... or you can sell it on EBAY.....
Even international...

just be careful not to sell it to any nigerians as***les

Rockfella said:
I hope u didnot mind what i posted, don't take it seriously :ashamed:
Arre no offence buddy!!!

I am planning to make some changes to my itenary like this

Auckland ---> Singapore----> Hyderabad (hire a van and some local chaps) ----> Visakhapatnam steal ur books.

^^ My wife read your post and is extremely excited!! she said fill it with chocolates and jewellery ;) will have the books packed for you

Cholactes check, Jewellery hell no.I am already bring forced by my wife to cut on audio, hardware so she can buy gold :(. Now if i have to buy jewellery as requested by u, i have to sell my organs : P

^^ Need space! Donate old books to this person- Hussain Masalia he some how manages grow space in his ever expanding bookshelf!

Back