Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

mithun & psygeist please check the main page it has been updated.It seems you guys can form a team.

Team C:- jc36lect3r & Jasku please confirm your timings.Today we can try.Btw ubergeek dude if you want to join us then please confirm.Guys we still have one slot left.
@quan chi got the game installed it, keep getting the .net framework error, despite having the 4.5 beta installed, happened with steam version of LA Noire too, anyways may have to reinstall windows, if I can get this mess sorted out, will be there by 10pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Err, got some timing issues today, going out for a movie with family and friends at 10 pm. I can play after the movie if anyone's still up. Btw, I am looking for a decent headset with mic, what are you guys using?

Hi guess my Borderlands 2 will be done within another hour anyone one wanna coop after 6?

quan chi got the game installed it, keep getting the .net framework error, despite having the 4.5 beta installed, happened with steam version of LA Noire too, anyways may have to reinstall windows, if I can get this mess sorted out, will be there by 10pm.

Ok no problem guys i too have to rendezvous with the payday team @ 10pm.Otherwise i would have gone for a 1hr match with you all from 9pm to 10pm.Hope we can play it later then.Because it really kills the fun if all the members are not properly synced.

^^Lol actually as allwyn told any cheap ass mic would have done the job.Anyways congrats!:). WingZero i repeat see the front page and contact the members tagged as "lone wolf" i suggest mithun and psygeist. ubergeek sorry it seems today it may not be possible,But still as jc36lect3r suggested if you can stay up late night then we can try after he returns from the movie.

Ok team "c" guys lets share our rendezvous point skype,yahoo or any other media. I have skype and am pretty comfortable with it so i vote for skype.:D after the vote Pm me with all your IDs.:D btw majority wins.;)

^^Lol actually as allwyn told any cheap ass mic would have done the job.Anyways congrats!:). WingZero i repeat see the front page and contact the members tagged as "lone wolf" i suggest mithun and psygeist. ubergeek sorry it seems today it may not be possible,But still as jc36lect3r suggested if you can stay up late night then we can try after he returns from the movie.

Ok team "c" guys lets share our rendezvous point skype,yahoo or any other media. I have skype and am pretty comfortable with it so i vote for skype.:D after the vote Pm me with all your IDs.:D btw majority wins.;)

Wait there is one slot free in Team C ? canit i join that?

- - - Updated - - -

OK i just confirmed :D

Back