Bored without Prison Break and Heroes !

So freaking bored with nothing to see....
there was a time when I used to wait for them to eagerly release and download and even watch them skipping other important stuff , but now its getting boring......don't like other stuff like lost / house and stuff ......

So how are you couping up with the so LONG never lasting break or strike or whatever you would call it ?

In the end , bottom line is we are suffering , atleast I am........

any recommendations on some good watchable , interesting series ??

I started watching Desperate Housewives. I know its a totally different genre , doesn't match upto PB or Heroes or 24.

Planning to start LOST

So, some guys do watch Dexter !!

Wheoever is bored, watch Dexter. 2 seasons have been completed and it's quite phenomenal !! thrilling isnt the word.

It's not the cartoon by the way.

Yeah dexter( "Dexter" (2006) ) is awesome..beyond words actually...Imagine knowing a "serial killer of - serial killers" from the inside, as every thought goes through his head..
Must watch..Awesome..

Others to watch
1) Firefly. "Firefly" (2002) (was stopped in middle, but the producers ended it by releasing a film Named Serinity Serenity (2005) ).Its a really good one..The feel of the show is very good..Look at the rating on IMDB.

2) Planet Earth("Planet Earth" (2006)) "40 camera teams were shooting at over 200 different locations all over the world for more than 5 years to get the pictures seen in the series"
Breathtaking it is...:)

what are most of these series related to ?? whats the story line like ?

i hardly watch tv or download tv series .was never into it..but a lot of friends talk about Lost and Heroes..

so will someone tell me what kind of series are these exactly ..

[OT]

i guess the only complete series ive ever downloaded was Top Gear ..and burned them on dvds..and one friend took all of them saying that he would return after copying it ..and never returned it .as he lost them ..

damn i couldnt eat my food for two days :( and i repented not taking a back of the stuff as i always do.

lol am a topgear addict

have the seasons from new topgear, plus the old format topgear, all specials, all of Jeremy's dvd releases, blooper videos, Jeremy as guest star in various other TV show videos, James may's 20th century videos etc etc etc :lol:

Back