Bought altec lansing mx 5021

Chaos , what do you say about Logitech X-530 ? The Price is very decent for a 5.1 set but will it give equally good performance in music(2 channels atm) compared to mx5021 ? and what about games? what about the sub?

It'll be horrible compared to the mx5021. Hell the z5500 sounds worse than an mx5021 in music so there's no comparison between x-530 and mx5021 :p.

@broar

y i didn went for any of the 5.1 channel was that i didn wanted any of the hassles or chaos wid all the wires showing up ..

moreover.. 5021 has the THX technology .. ie the cinematic sound.. and the music is so mch more diff..

Guys I need an answer to this question. Is there any downside to laying the MX5021 sub on its side?

I am planning to buy this one but may have a height limitation if I have to place it low down.

It may not sound that great if you put it on the side. All subs are designed to be in a particular position. If they are not in that, they may not perform optimally.

Chaos said:
It may not sound that great if you put it on the side. All subs are designed to be in a particular position. If they are not in that, they may not perform optimally.
Thanks....

Back