FS: Mobile Box Pack Samsung Star II Duos C6712

Status
Not open for further replies.

• Expected Price : Rs. 4500

• Time of Purchase: September 2011

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 2 months

• Reason for Sale: Got Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos

• Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

• Product Condition: Never Used. All original packing still on. But 1 bud of the earphones has been taken by my friend to use on another Samsung earphone

• Accessories Included: Original box, Manual, Charger, earphones (with 1 bud missing)

• Product Location: Mumbai / Mulund West

• Preferred Courier: No Shipping cause No courier company accepts it here. However, I can send it through somebody to Bengaluru or Pune

• Shipping Charges: N.A.

• Payment Options: Bank Transfer, Cash

Attachments

• DSC_0091.jpg
    DSC_0091.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_0092.jpg
    DSC_0092.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_0093.jpg
    DSC_0093.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 110
I would suggest to sell this closer to 3.5K as thats the price being offered locally to my neighbour for the same phone by a shop (He wanted to sell and switch to Android)

Product Condition: Never Used.

Smells uncanny.
If it's never used, then I guess the full warranty is still there, as Samsung phones send sms on first SIM insertion and from that time warranty activates. If you have never used, then whatever the cosmetic condition of the headphone is doesn't matter and it bears 12months warranty (unless you have bought from samsung auth. store).

I am feeling this a good deal because of that reason even at 4500., But are you sure courier is impossible?

From Mumbai, sending a cell phone through courier is hell. Many of the courier companies told me that you've to declare it as something that has no value. But however if it's caught, it will be confiscated. For this also they quoted me prices such as 1.5k - 2k. Many of them just plainly refused to take them. However, anybody staying in Blore or Pune I can send it through somebody. Alternatively, I can send it to Pune or Blore & get it couriered from there to any other place. Courier companies should accept cell phones from Pune & Blore to be sent anywhere in Mumbai.

Regarding the warranty....I don't think a sim card has ever been inserted in this. Phone has just been lying around & bill is available. But I'm not sure how Samsung warranty works since I've never bought 1. This is phone belongs to my neighbor who is a very close friend of mine. She got 2 pieces from Flipkart.

From Mumbai, sending a cell phone through courier is hell. Many of the courier companies told me that you've to declare it as something that has no value. But however if it's caught, it will be confiscated. For this also they quoted me prices such as 1.5k - 2k. Many of them just plainly refused to take them. However, anybody staying in Blore or Pune I can send it through somebody. Alternatively, I can send it to Pune or Blore & get it couriered from there to any other place. Courier companies should accept cell phones from Pune & Blore to be sent anywhere in Mumbai.

Regarding the warranty....I don't think a sim card has ever been inserted in this. Phone has just been lying around & bill is available. But I'm not sure how Samsung warranty works since I've never bought 1. This is phone belongs to my neighbor who is a very close friend of mine. She got 2 pieces from Flipkart.

Mate try DTDC from Goregaon - Bangur Nagar.... He told me they shop phones for a pretty reasonable rate... And they also give you the option to insure the package for 1or2 %of the cost of the package (cellphone)

Goodluck :)

@mandeep: Can you provide me with their contact number so I can use them in the future?

Phone posted in this thread has been sold & delivered

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back