Brainwavz Alpha for 9.5 usd (7.12 usd after applying coupon code)

Received it yesterday (I live in Pune)

Not impressed with the build quality..mine broke before even trying it :mad:
I was trying to change the the tip when one of the earbud joint came off and now it's hanging by the wire

Similar to my experience in the past with PL-11 :(

Got it today ! Sounds very nice! I really like its sound signature! and it sounds much more better than my pl-21 on my phone! I wonder, what would be the reason! Personal taste perhaps!

Certainly not impressed by the build quality though!! Hopefully will be able to use it for a few months is all i can say! but, for 300 , Its bang for buck :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Got it today ! Sounds very nice! I really like its sound signature! and it sounds much more better than my pl-21 on my phone! I wonder, what would be the reason! Personal taste perhaps!

Certainly not impressed by the build quality though!! Hopefully will be able to use it for a few months is all i can say! but, for 300 , Its bang for buck :)

TE members from bangalore please note:

Allmost all the parcel dispatched from honkong on or before 16th july already reached bangalore.

coz of some unknown reason they are not delivering.

So it will be better to contact the bangalore speedpost office to know the status of the parcel.

When i asked the post master he z dat they received the parcel for delivery on 19th of july!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

contact number:08025589993

RVK2488 said:
Received it yesterday (I live in Pune)

Not impressed with the build quality..mine broke before even trying it :mad:
I was trying to change the the tip when one of the earbud joint came off and now it's hanging by the wire

Similar to my experience in the past with PL-11 :(

Yeh dhai kilo ka haath jab IEM pe padta hai toh who uththa nahi uth jaata hai.....:eek:hyeah:

I received this as well.

The great thing is that their office is open between 3pm to 5pm on all working days. WTF?

Why is this Bangalore customs trying to be more vigilant than the other cities?

Should we go to their office and submit the invoice or can we submit it to the nearest post office? Does anybody know?

Guys, anyone in Bangalore received the letter from customs asking for invoice?

Should we go in person or an email would suffice?

Any ideas? Has anyone in Bangalore got it cleared?

3.14or22by7 said:
Guys, anyone in Bangalore received the letter from customs asking for invoice?

Should we go in person or an email would suffice?

Any ideas? Has anyone in Bangalore got it cleared?

yEP.....I got it cleared one last wednesday i guess.....u check with ur postoffice!!!

Back