Brainwavz Alpha for 9.5 usd (7.12 usd after applying coupon code)

Got mine on Friday :)...its way better than the PL11 after burning for around 20 hours :D

Actually I like the sound-stage and punchy but not overly done bass .....for me its as good as a Sennheiser CX 300 :)

The best value IEMs I have owned at this price point (anything below 1000~1500)....for Rs 425 they were a steal deal....thx a ton to OP again.

UPDATE : ( BANGALORE ).
Guys, my iem is kinda reached me :/...
Today (25/07/2011) i got this letter from OFFICE OF THE DUTY COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS !
which says :(
Gentlemen
Sub : Foreign Post Parcel No.xxxx containing 'Brain Wavz Alpha Earphones-2 nos -reg.

The above mentioned parcel addressed in your favour received @ the Bangalore Sub Foreign Post office has been examined by the Customs and it contains
in brief , goods of the above description . Since there is no declaration as to the actual value / nature of the parcel , you are requested to produce the relevant documents
mentioned below (* ) along with any other documents which you may like to submit, to enable its clearance form Customs on levy of duties, if any, and/or subject to provisions of FTP or any other act for the time being in force as applicable to the goods contained in the Parcel. If no reply is received with in 15 day on receipt of this letter ,
the Parcel is either liable to be assessed on merits or order for confiscation or returned to the sender with costs,as deemed fit , without any further intimation .

* 1. INVOICE/Receipt/Bill or any like document showing the description Quantity and value of goods and mode of payment details.
* 2. Brochure / Product Catalogue/Technical write up/Test report specifying the item in the parcel. in case of any replicas, onus to prove the same is on the importer .

Guys, what just happn'd ? What am i supposed to do next ?

I guess you can contact mp4nation for brief product catalogue/Brochure. And Also for invoice, I guess you can visit your "my account" section and take a print out of your order details.

Also while contacting them for product catalogue, you can forward above msg to them for their better understanding.

Also, the parcel which I have received clearly state "Audio accessories X 1" in "Quantity and detailed description of contents" with value "USD25.00"

Back