Brainwavz M1, M2, M3 and Pro Alpha - in stock

Re: Brainwavz M2-2790 shipped & a chance to win Hippo amp worth 75$ !!

^ Sorry for the mistake , we do not have Sflo in stock anymore but are expecting them in the next lot .The prices will be about additional 20-30% of the International pricing .

1X M2 gone to - ISHROCZ_14 - Local pickup .

The Hippo amp offer still stands . Need to more buyers to conduct the lucky draw.

Hi,

Do you have the item listed on ebay? As i have the option of credit card only now:(

^ I have requested our Ebay staff member to make a listing for Brainwavz M2. Will send you the link once its ready.

sad didnt get all the accesories better wait till you get all the accesories !!

^ You got all the accessories that were mentioned in the original post . There's nothing we can do when MP4Nation itself doesn't have stock of the foam tips and ear gliders. Even those who ordered directly havent received the complete accessories . I even told you that if MP4Nation sends as the additional accessories in the next lot , we will surely pass it on to you.

If you are still not satisfied and are not able to enjoy your M2s without the added accessories you can return back to us and take a complete refund . This is the least I can offer you even though you didn't read the OP and list of accessories properly.

no if you are assuring me that if you get the lot from mp4nation .. theres no need to i guess !!

^ We can't promise you anything right now, its totally upto MP4Nation .What I can assure you is , if Mp4 Nation sends as extra accessories we will surely forward it to you. We are trying our best to source the same from MP4nation in next lot.

if you want i can give you back the m2 and pik up the new 1s from the next lot ... if they provide all of it .. coz in mp4nation .. wait ill give you the link .. Brainwavz M2 IEM Earphones [Brainwavz_M2] - $59.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

check it out :(

Included Accessories

3 sets of silicone tips (S/M/L).

3 sets of foam tips (S/M/L).

A pair of gliders for over the ear use.

Hard case to carry the M2 around.

Shirt Clip.

MP4 Nation Forums • View topic - Accesories with Brainwavz M2 included !!

Angelopsaro

Post subject: Re: Accesories with Brainwavz M2 included !!

New postPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:50 am

Regular Nationite

Regular Nationite

administrator posted in a threat a solution about your problem. Open a support ticket to let them know, and they will ship to you the missing parts. I did the same.

k guys everything sorted out .. mp4nation screwed it up and they will ship the missing accesories ASAP .. it was error from their side .. i and those who didnt get total accesories will get it in the next lot .. from pristenote !!!

sorry for the trouble gautam !!

i didnt want to return the iems myself .. i must say im kinda addicted to these IEMS xD

Hello Pristenote,

I have seen the listing in ebay. Shall i proceed now or should i wait till the next lot with the complete accessories arrives? I guess i will be eligible for the Hippo amp offer though i purchase from ebay:p

Though the price seems to be 100 rupees more on ebay i wont mind as i need an hassle free deal:)

^ I think accessories will be shipped to you later, even if you purchase the product now . Last I heard from Mp4Nation , they were trying to improve the quality of foam tips with the M2 and M3 model. This could be the reason of missing accessories.

Uff.. Finally ordered M2s through Ebay. I hope i am in for the Hippo offer:)

^ Please send me your PaisaPay ID / ebay order number. I will co-ordinate with our Ebay staff and add you for the Hippo offer once order is confirmed. :)

^ Replied back .

Also now we are listed as the official distributors of Brainwavz line-up of products in India.Please check here -

BRAINWAVZ - where to buy our products

Any product purchased directly from us or through our channel partners is eligible for a replacement from Pristine Note.

congrates !!

so can the braiwavz products bought form MP4nation are eligible for replacement from you ?? :)

^ Not only the products officially imported by us :). They all come with a Pristine Note sticker and extra warranty card .

Am I able to call you and get some answers pristine. I called up before and someone picked up and said he didnt have any clue about the items in shop

Back