Brainwavz M1, M2, M3 and Pro Alpha - in stock

Re: Brainwavz M2-2790 shipped & a chance to win Hippo amp worth 75$ !!

^ Received payment .Product will be shipped today . Hippo amp lucky draw will take place soon .:)

Received my amp today.Thanks again.But i do not have the cable to use it. What cable i need?

^ You will need a 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male cable to use the amp with your Mp3 player. If its an iPod , you can use a iPod line out dock.

Headphones received. Very nice packing!

Now the wait for the Hippo contest ;)

^ If possible please do leave us an iTrader rating . The Hippo contest will commence once we have more 2 contenders for the same.

^^^ By any chance are those cables for sale from your store?

The special offers on the M2 is over . All sales henceforth will be conducted from this thread. The revised price for Brainwavz M2 is now Rs.2690 only .Buy from the official distributor to avoid warranty hassles :).

Re: Brainwavz M2 for Rs.2690 only-official distributor

We will be receiving our new stock of M1,M3 and other products soon . All the existing M2 buyers who haven't received the additional accessories will get them once our new lot is here. Please get in touch via PM/email for the same.

Is there a default period of time after which you will ship me the AMP if nobody else is buying??? This thread seems to be dead :p

hahahari said:
Is there a default period of time after which you will ship me the AMP if nobody else is buying??? This thread seems to be dead :p
I guess , we will have do that .Sorry for the delay and thank you for the reminder.

There have been delays in shipping due to the Chinese New Year celebrations. We are just waiting for the Chinese New Year to get over. The product should be shipped on 7th Feb from Hong Kong. :)

Back