Brainwavz M1, M2, M3 and Pro Alpha - in stock

Re: Brainwavz M2 for Rs.2690 only-official distributor

PristineNote said:
I guess , we will have do that .Sorry for the delay and thank you for the reminder.
Does it mean the amp is mine?! (fingers crossed :D )

Then keep me informed. No need for appologies, I know the mess called business first hand. lol

^ Not yet but should be here pretty soon .Last we spoke to Mp4nation , the lot was ready to be shipped but everything was closed due to Chinese New Year. It must be shipped anytime now.

We have received the new products and missing accessories. Currently in stock -the complete Brainwavz Lineup -M1 , M2 , Pro Alpha and M3 . Updated first post with all details and pricing :).

1x Brainwavz M2 sold to Esanthosh along with Nationite N2 combo :).

MP4Nation has finally sent us the missing foam tips and ear guides for the Brainwavz earphones . All new Brainwavz order come with complete set of accessories including foam tips and ear guides,

Also all the customers who have bought any Brainwavz earphones from us in the past and haven't recevied the foam tip + ear guides , please get in touch with your order details so that we can ship you the missing accessories.

Pristine, can you pls list what accessories comes with this new ProAlpha? So that I can check if any is missing from mine?

Back