Brainwavz M1, M2, M3 and Pro Alpha - in stock

Dear Sir,

I had bought the Brainwavz M1 from your home personally. The right earphone is not working from some days. I think there is a problem in the 3.5 mm jack. Can u repair it ? It is in the warranty period. How can i send it to u ? please reply urgently.

Hello PristineNote,

I want to but a Brainwaz ProAlpha, can you tell me the price for it, on eBay it mentions 2470 and on main page it says 2090?
Kindly clear my doubt

Thank you

Dear Sir,

I had bought the Brainwavz M1 from your home personally. The right earphone is not working from some days. I think there is a problem in the 3.5 mm jack. Can u repair it ? It is in the warranty period. How can i send it to u ? please reply urgently.

Bump for reply from Pristinenote.

Hey any update on the service staff ? I still have to get my M2 fixed.

Bump for reply from Pristinenote.

If the product is in warranty and was purchased through us,please ship the product back to our address , along with a copy of the purchase invoice.We will provide replacements in 4-7 working days or as availability of stock .

Pristine Note
60/1 Parsik Hill,
Sector-26, CBD Belapur
Navi Mumbai, MH
India 400614
Tele:+91-22-65611833

If the product is in warranty and was purchased through us,please ship the product back to our address , along with a copy of the purchase invoice.We will provide replacements in 4-7 working days or as availability of stock .

Pristine Note
60/1 Parsik Hill,
Sector-26, CBD Belapur
Navi Mumbai, MH
India 400614
Tele:+91-22-65611833

I have sent the defective M1 by speed post no. EM236376346IN.
I have sent the original invoice instead of the Xerox copy. So please send the invoice with the repaired/replaced M1. Please send me mail if you have any query.

Cannot track the number. The website is not indicating anything. However do not worry, we have good rapport with the Postal Office. Your shipment will be delivered if it has arrived.
It is arrived in the konkan bhavan post office on 12th july. The postman attempted delivery for three times from 12th july to 14th july but I think at the time of the delivery there was no one in ur office. So please collect the speed post from the post office.

Purchased brainwavz M1 on 24th july from your e-bay store . Very good service . Thanks . Only one glitch the zip of the hard cast is not working properly. Can you do anything about it.

Purchased brainwavz M1 on 24th july from your e-bay store . Very good service . Thanks . Only one glitch the zip of the hard cast is not working properly. Can you do anything about it.
Use it to your hearts delight. Next time you order something, we will add an additional earphone case free for you.
Thanks for your purchase.

I have sent the defective M1 by speed post no. EM236376346IN.
I have sent the original invoice instead of the Xerox copy. So please send the invoice with the repaired/replaced M1. Please send me mail if you have any query.
When will I get the RMA'd brainwavz M1? One month elapsed !!!!!!

Sorry for delay in reply. :( We have shipped you your replacement yesterday. It would be a good idea to email support {at} pristinenote (.) com, we are currently facing some issue with our staff on TE. Inconvenience is regretted. Hope you enjoy your M1. :)

Back