Brainwavz M1, M2, M3 and Pro Alpha - in stock

Wow, the price has been drastically increased :O I purchased Brainwavz M1 for around 1.7k in past.. Planning to get M1 again. Lost my M1, screwed my Final Audio Adagio II :'( Need a new pair immediately.

Wow, the price has been drastically increased :O I purchased Brainwavz M1 for around 1.7k in past.. Planning to get M1 again. Lost my M1, screwed my Final Audio Adagio II :'( Need a new pair immediately.

~1.7k-1.8k price was introductory pricing almost 2 years back . Since than the USD has increased and so has manufacturers pricing :). Check PM .

Thanks for the great service. I recieved my M2 today. But i have a problem with them. They sound too harsh, I can hardly listen to any song without lowering the mids in equalizer. Higher mids just over shadow everything. Is this headphone is supposed to work this way only? It's just way too hard, My sennheiser cx 180 was way better than this IEM.

Thanks for the great service. I recieved my M2 today. But i have a problem with them. They sound too harsh, I can hardly listen to any song without lowering the mids in equalizer. Higher mids just over shadow everything. Is this headphone is supposed to work this way only? It's just way too hard, My sennheiser cx 180 was way better than this IEM.

Dear Gaurav,

The upfront bass and midrange is prominent feature of Brainwavz M2 . It overall has a slightly heavy bass and forward midrange but in no way they should be sounding harsh . The treble is also not very sharp so I am not sure why they sound harsh to you. Also they are a much better product than Sennheiser CX 180 or CX 300 for that matter .

Just make sure you are using them with a good source (mp3 player) with quality music files (320kbps or higher) . Their sound signature might change when using them with particular mobile phones .Do try with multiple sources. If you still find them not upto the mark and feel they might defective , you can send it back to us and we will replace it for you if found to be defective.

regards,

I have mailed a pair of brainwavz M1 and they are in their warranty period . I have talked to your support staff and due to unavalibility i am not able to get a replacement . And the alternative provided to me was Signature Acoustic's C 12 but i was asked to pay an additional amount of Rs 850. But the fault is from your side because with earphones i purchased an year long warranty . Here i am asked to pay whearas the fault is from your side . Please resolve this issue as soon as possible .

Hi Pristine Note,

I need a spare set of ear tips and the carry case that comes with the M5.

Please let me know if you can provide them.

Thanks.

I have mailed a pair of brainwavz M1 and they are in their warranty period . I have talked to your support staff and due to unavalibility i am not able to get a replacement . And the alternative provided to me was Signature Acoustic's C 12 but i was asked to pay an additional amount of Rs 850. But the fault is from your side because with earphones i purchased an year long warranty . Here i am asked to pay whearas the fault is from your side . Please resolve this issue as soon as possible .

Hi Raghav,

We have ran out of replacement stock for Brainwavz products. The company is also not providing us with proper support or RMA /warranty due to too many RMA cases which they are not willing to support it seems . We have written to them twice in last one week with no reply yet. We are awaiting new stock from then in 3-4 weeks but going by their lack of response we don't have much hopes hence we offered you an offer to upgrade to C12 or Brainwavz M2 which are the closest available upgrade options . The upgrade options is provided on the basis of purchase price , date and warranty left on existing product.

In such cases if manufacturer is unable to provide us with support of RMA units in time we offer the customer a credit note or reasonable upgrade options . This is a standard practice. Since your products warranty is almost about to expire in one month you were given an option to upgrade to C-12 with 1 year warranty for Rs.850 only,which I believe is a reasonable offer .A lot of customers including forum members have chosen the same and are happy with it .

If you do not wish to upgrade , you may have to wait for 2-4 weeks until replacement units arrive . Your waiting period will be adjusted in the remaining warranty .

Incase you do not wish to wait at all , and need a product as soon as possible -we will try and arrange a replacement Pro Alpha(same value as M1) or demo M1 unit if you are fine with it . This is the best can do to help you out .

Due to lack of support and unprofessional service of Brainwavz we might have to consider discontinuing Brainwavz products in India. There have been a lot of cases where customers have purchased from Mp4nation/amazon during sale period and tried RMA'ing the product from us by providing friend's invoice etc. It is because of such unethical practices our stock has an unbelievable RMA rate of 60%+ on Brainwavz product which the company is not willing to accept.

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your co-operation is appreciated. Please mail us at info@pristinenote.com

They should emboss month and year of manufacture atleast.
Because of a few unscrupulous people, the company, dealer and consumer all are suffering.

Hi Pristinenote , I understand your problem and have no issue in shifting to C12 but the price of Rs 850 is high given that the price difference of C12 and M1 is only Rs 100. I am willing to pay if you quote a fair and reasonable price .

Hi Pristinenote , I understand your problem and have no issue in shifting to C12 but the price of Rs 850 is high given that the price difference of C12 and M1 is only Rs 100. I am willing to pay if you quote a fair and reasonable price .

The MRP for C-12 is Rs.3500 , its offer price is Rs.2700 . It is in the leagues of Brainwavz M2 which costs ~3.4k+ and some have found it to be even better than M2/M3. So its much more than an upgrade from M1 :). If you would wish to pay only the price difference of Rs.100 and upgrade to C-12 , then your warranty of 1 month would carry forward and you wouldn't get 1 year warranty. The 850 amount was calculated after taking fair depreciation of your M1 which is 11 months old so as to provide 1 year warranty on the replacement we provide you.
Anyways it won't be possible for us provide to upgrade options to you since you don't find them to be fair in terms of value.
We had a few demo / loose package units of M1 and we already shipped a M1 replacement to you . It should reach you in 3-4 working days. Tracking number has been PMed to you.
Incase there's any other issue, please do let us know we will try and help you out.
regards

@PristineNote ,
I have sent the Brainwavz M1 by speed post and delivered it today to you. I have sent the original bill with the earphone. The left earpiece is not working the right one is not working as normal. I have to adjust it many times for listening through it. The M1 is n warrenty period. Please do the needful at earliest.

@PristineNote ,
I have sent the Brainwavz M1 by speed post and delivered it today to you. I have sent the original bill with the earphone. The left earpiece is not working the right one is not working as normal. I have to adjust it many times for listening through it. The M1 is n warrenty period. Please do the needful at earliest.
Yeah i have the same issue with my M3. Mine is out of warranty though. :(
After listening to M3 nothing sounds better :(

@PristineNote ,

As long as product is physically not damaged , replacement will be sent to you within 4-7 working days of receiving it :).

Back