Audio brainwavz m2 rma

vantheman5211

Creator of fu*ktron
Skilled
yesterday my right sided piece started to loose sound and now its gone completely.i have never had a experience of rma regarding iem's and hence soughting your help.
i had purchased this from a t.e member here dr.sakhandeep,he had purchased it from lynx india.i have the bill and the box as well.

can anyone tell me what is the rma process? thanks

Contact amarbir(lynx-india) and ask him the exact procedure to get the RMA, mostly you will have to ship the M2 to him along with your address and bill and he will send you the replacement.

thanks mate for the prompt reply.will contact him.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

contacted amarbir now.he doesnt have the m2 in stock as of now.he will be getting in 15 to 30 days.anyways i will send the iem for rma tomorrow.cheers

vantheman5211 said:
yesterday my right sided piece started to loose sound and now its gone completely.i have never had a experience of rma regarding iem's and hence soughting your help.

i had purchased this from a t.e member here dr.sakhandeep,he had purchased it from lynx india.i have the bill and the box as well.

can anyone tell me what is the rma process? thanks

Sir ,

No Problem Was Just Trolling Here And Saw your Post .You called me even ? right .No issues if this is under warranty still please send the earphone " just earphones " not even any tips and a scanned copy of the bill to my HO in chandigarh .Please pm me once that is done as i am not in chandigarh since 3 months and getting our new branch in bathinda under construction completed we will process the rma once we have stocks as we are now getting new stocks from mp4nation soon for entire range of nationite and brainwavz .On the other hand if you like to change it to something else that i have in stock please let me know so that i could do the same .

Sir ,

No Problem Was Just Trolling Here And Saw your Post .You called me even ? right .No issues if this is under warranty still please send the earphone " just earphones " not even any tips and a scanned copy of the bill to my HO in chandigarh .Please pm me once that is done as i am not in chandigarh since 3 months and getting our new branch in bathinda under construction completed we will process the rma once we have stocks as we are now getting new stocks from mp4nation soon for entire range of nationite and brainwavz .On the other hand if you like to change it to something else that i have in stock please let me know so that i could do the same .

I thought this dealer was BANNED from the forum due to his excellent customer support. :huh:

Any idea what is the warranty period on Head Direct RE-2. I had purchased it on 09-OCT-2010 from Lynx India through Tech enclave.

The same issue, as the OP here. The Right stopped working and then the Left followed.

nizarp said:
Did he register to the forum again now ? Sorry for the OT, I am just curious to know.

AFAIK he resigned as a dealer. He wasn't banned so he is free to post a registered member.

@pradeep - Check with Amarbir. Chances are the Re-2 is still within warranty and he would be able to replace it.

just contact pristine note for rma !!! if you want to avoid any kind of delays !!!
he is official distributor of Brainwavz !!!
didnt even take 5 mins to replace my m2s at his shop :)

pradeep200417 said:
Confirmed from amarbir. Would send my RE-2 to him

Ready Stock ,

Would Send You RMA Same Time I Get Your Product ,Make sure you Send Just The Earphone No Tips and a Valid Warranty Period Bill

@ All : Would Appreciate If You People Can Post In My Feedback thread for RMA .

@ Nizar : I Cannot Solve your Case The unit Would Be Send Back To You .I even Managed To Get a Brand New Battery for the T51 But that Also did not solve the issue .There is a confirmed issue with the PCB circuit Due to poor soldering and construction quality inside these daps .I Will Work Out Something For Your benefit Once i am free from my new branch construction in bathinda .right now i am not free .

just bumped this thread to give an update and enquire about probable rma time from folks who have experienced over here.

i have sent the product for rma on 25th august.i called them today for update and they said that they havent got any stocks but the stocks will be incoming in the future.how much time does it normally take to get a rma of a audio product? especially from lynx chandigarh?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bump for the above query.

Back