Brand new AMD Phenom X3 8750

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

ex-Mod
Selling a brand new Phenom X3 8750 .. Its the new CPU that I got after Rma, I just opened the box to check if its working or not. Its working fine ..

This one is a triple core design harvested from Agena chip..One of the better chips and I was able to OC my X3 8650 to 3.2ghz on Air which is almost 1ghz OC.This is a higher version so you can easily do ~3.4ghz under normal temps and full stable system..Please note this is the second highest chip from Phenom X3 stable and this model is a non Black edition processor.
[strike]
Price : Rs. 3900 + Shipping
Shipping : ~170 DTDC Air.[/strike]
Reason : Going for Phenom II and need cash to buy a netbook.
Warranty : The new CPU hold warranty of the old RMA'ed CPU .. I brought the X3 8650 in December 2008 so the buyer will have 2years 5months warranty.

SOLD to d0m1naTOr !!!
Bill : Photocopy of the original bill will be provided.. I don't have separate processor bill, the bill I have is of combined system, therefore photocopy will be included.
Product Information : AMD Processors for Desktops: AMD Phenom?, AMD Athlon? FX, AMD Athlon? X2 Dual-Core, AMD Athlon?, and AMD Sempron? Processor,
Current Scenario : Not using the processor, its packed in the box

Please Pm me for more details .. Local buyers will be given preference . No hold for anyone pay first and get it.. No testing allowed.

Sorry I saw this line only and get confused

"The new CPU hold warranty of the old RMA'ed CPU .. I brought the X3 8650 in December 2008 so the buyer will have 2years 5months warranty."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back