FS: Keyboard and Mice Brand New: Corsair K70 Pro Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX Speed Silver Key Switches)

sstiwari

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Noida
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 8, 2023
Shipping Charges
Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
2 years minus 6 days
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not needed
Up for grabs is brand new Corsair K70 Pro Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX Speed Silver Key Switches).

Received yesterday as a gift, but I am committed to my Razer Huntsman V2. Just opened to check the contents.

Condition is absolutely brand new and pristine.

No shipping, Local Pick up Only.

PM me your offers

Attachments

• IMG_3262.jpeg
    IMG_3262.jpeg
    203.8 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_3261.jpeg
    IMG_3261.jpeg
    400.2 KB · Views: 458
  • IMG_3263.jpeg
    IMG_3263.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 481
  • Invoice.png
    Invoice.png
    343.9 KB · Views: 482
Hi,

Will the keys be pressed just by resting the finger on the keys?
This is actually a legit issue with some switches. Especially if you're not used to it. I had to sell my outemu red switch keyboard because of this reason. I accidentally pressed the keys too much by just putting my fingers on the keys.

This is actually a legit issue with some switches. Especially if you're not used to it. I had to sell my outemu red switch keyboard because of this reason. I accidentally pressed the keys too much by just putting my fingers on the keys.
Hi,

Thank you for understanding the issue I was asking about. I had to return my K95 MX Silver, as the keys were being pressed, just by resting my fingers on it.

Hi,

Thank you for understanding the issue I was asking about. I had to return my K95 MX Silver, as the keys were being pressed, just by resting my fingers on it.

I am not sure if you guys have had any prior experience with light linear switches (or Speed Silver Switches). Linear switches do not have a tactile or clicky feedback once they are pressed. You have to actually use both tactiles and linears (and clicky switches as well) to understand the difference. I understand your query, but nothing to be concerned with this keyboard.

The K70 pro is exceptional, I love my Gat Pro Milky Yellows otherwise would've taken this in a heartbeat. Although, not everyone's cup of tea.

Back