Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_2165.jpg
    IMG_2165.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_2164.jpg
    IMG_2164.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 288
Are u willing to exchange one piece with a Soundmagic PL11 that is used for less than an hour & is box packed with bill & ~11 months warranty.

Asking coz I have them & I didn't like them & hence unused.......

First the images are not posted according to TE rules.He has not mentioned where the item was purchased from reason for sale ,shipping location ,reason for sale.

Post Reported

I received the package today...... Excellent Packaging & Honest deal. +ve iTrust rating submitted.

Believe me people..... these are way more comfortable than the PL 11s that I had..... atleast that is what I feel.....

Sound quality is almost same...... but the comfort is awesome in these ones.......

Thanx Thomas.

Trust me dude those are fakes :rofl: I cant bet my RE-252 on that. Get hold of a retail EP-630 and do a comparison . I can get these for close to 100 bucks per pc in bulk . No intentions of crapping thread but the buyer needs to be aware that these are not Creative originals.

^^^ I really don't care as long as they sound good...... After that.... new headphones.....

Lolzzz

:D

I have one of these OEM packets. I bought them from Lynx for about the same price. The ones that I have are authentic creative. The difference between these and the boxed pack is that the box pack have creative warranty, while these are same but black market products that have no warranty and thus can be had for cheap.

Judjing by the picture in the OP I have the same pair. I cant comment on this particular seller though as I havent dealt with him. But I suppose a comment above says that he had the pair from this guy and that these are authentic..

atiamd said:
I have one of these OEM packets. I bought them from Lynx for about the same price. The ones that I have are authentic creative. The difference between these and the boxed pack is that the box pack have creative warranty, while these are same but black market products that have no warranty and thus can be had for cheap.
The one I bought are not box packed but are just sealed in a plastic bag and are in a pouch.

Dealer said when you customize dell laptops there is an option of ordering these earphones, although they get it with every laptop so they sell it separately.

Which Dell Dealer??

There is one in wazirpur computer market in delhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back