Brand New Logitech MX 3200 Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra.hul

Disciple
I'm interested in buying, send your account details, also confirm the price of new one, it should not be more than Rs.2900/-, don't go to Lynx-India prices, he sells on MRP, the actual is not more than Rs.2900/- at Nehru Place.

Thats not crapping ..
people shd be aware of the prices to make an informed decision.

A price from a proper store will always help anybody to proceed and make a wise decision.

Spacescreamer said:
Thats not crapping ..
people shd be aware of the prices to make an informed decision.

A price from a proper store will always help anybody to proceed and make a wise decision.

Agree, if a seller is selling a product x for 5000 which is available for 2000 in the market then I agree, its exploitation of Techenclave users.

though anybody would be only dumb enough to actually buy a product without checking prices and details of the product in the market.

So unless necessary, it would be low balling the thread which as seller explicitly asked not to.

I even asked at nehru place at JD ELECTRONICS he quote me 4600 which was lowest in nehru place mods please clean up.

Ask the price of this combo at Cost To Cost Computers (one of the biggest retailer, like Computer Empire) in Nehru Place, you'll get the right answer.

well when i went to buy my MX revolution mouse, the MX3200 was priced at Rs3800 even in ebay but this was 14months ago when dollar was Rs39,but now the prices have gone up,including the the price of MX revolution and other logitech mouse/keyboard.so i think the new prices are correct.

it has five years warranty as some stock had come with 3 yrs warranty and now will be giving it for 3k+shipping for only two days if ne one want reply fast or sale with will be withdrawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back