Brand New Netbook Up for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushrukh

Disciple
Product Name : Samsung N150 Red n Milky White - 8+ hours of Battery Backup.SRS TruSurround XT Certified & comes with Chargeable USB Port & Original Windows 7 License Key.

I have just purchased it 5 days ago with Bill & Warranty.I had to post the pictures according to the rule.Otherwise this is a sealed product.Only opened for taking pics & sealed back in.It carries 1 Year Samsung International Warranty.New & Unused.

Expected Price: [STRIKE]Rs. 20000/-[/STRIKE] Rs.16000/-

Time of Purchase: 8th March 2011 [ 3 days ago ]

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 12 Months Samsung International Warranty.

Reason for Sale: Not Needed currently.Got a normal size 15.6" Notebook.

Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

Product Condition: Completely NEW & Unused.Only Installed Windows 7 & Partitioned For the betterment.Comes With Original Microsoft Windows 7 License Key.Even the Plastic cover on the Netbook is intact.

Product Location: Kolkata , West Bengal , India.

Preferred Courier: Blue Dart/Aramex/DTDC. [ Blue Dart is the fastest & is Trackable.Blue Dart ships all packages within the same business day in India ]

Shipping Charges: 300 / Negotiable.

Payment Options: NEFT [ Online Fund Transfer ] & Cash Deposit to my Axis Bank Account by visting to your nearest Axis Bank Branch.

==================================================

SPECS of The NetBook

Windows 7 With Genuine/Original Microsoft Windows 7 License Key.

Intel Atom 1.66 Ghz.

2GB Ram.

10.1" LED Backlit Non-Gloss Screen.

Wireless Lan B/G/N.

Bluetooth 2.1.

250GB Sata II HDD.

1 Year Samsung India & International Warranty.

SRS TruSurround XT Certified HD Sound.

Internal Mic with Noise Suppression.

Live Webcam With Mic.

Multi Card Slot / 4-in-1 ( SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC )

RJ45 LAN Port / 10/100 LAN

VGA Out Port

1 Chargeable USB Port - 3 x USB 2.0 Ports

8+ hours of Battery Backup. :)

Kensington Lock.

Feather Weight - Only 1.20 Kgs.

Click Here To Send A Private Message To Me For Your Offers And For Buying.

Attachments

• 100_2689.jpg
    100_2689.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 127
  • 100_2686.jpg
    100_2686.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 100_2683.jpg
    100_2683.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_2688.jpg
    100_2688.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 100_2693.jpg
    100_2693.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 114
Bump...Come On guys make an offer Please.Price lowered by 1000/-

Please Post here or PM me your offers.It's still negotiable.

Thank You. :)

HAs the price been lowered by 1000 or lowered to 1000??? if the price has been lowered to 1000 then ill give u 5000 and take it???

^^ I have just purchased it 5 days ago.It is a new product & not a dead/non-working product that i will be selling a new 21.5K worth of product at 1K. ;)

The price has been lowered by 1000/-.Earlier it was 20K.Now i'm selling it for 19K. :)

Interested people Please make an offer.It's still negotiable. :)

Thank You.

"The price has been lowered to 1000/- " means the new price of netbook is 1000Rs. So change it to "The price has been lowered by 1000/- " like how sumatrix said above.

guys he made a mistake [which is obvious ... no 1 will sell for 1k]

now stop teasing him .... anyway he has updated the price on the opening post

^^ Thanks.I thought , it would be obvious for anyone to understand though.I have still changed it from " to " to " by "..

BUMP..........Price is still negotiable.Please make an offer. :)

Thank You.

BUMP......Price is 19K now.Please make an offer guys.

P.S.- What happened to earlier person's post ? It has got deleted ?

^^ Bump.Price is 18K now.Lowered by Rupees 2000/-.eBay Listing Possible if you require at 18K + 6% eBay charges.

It is NEW guys.I purchased it for 21500/- & it carries 1 Year Samsung International Warranty.New & Unused.I can provide a DVD of Windows 7 Ultimate [ X86 + X64 ] with it , directly made from my own Windows 7 Ultimate DVD.

Please make an offer guys.

Thank You.

You should make up your mind - whether price is fixed OR are you open to offers. I offered you and your replied back saying 18K is the lowest.

yusuf said:
You should make up your mind - whether price is fixed OR are you open to offers. I offered you and your replied back saying 18K is the lowest.
You have not read the thread ? Price was 20K.I have already lowered it's price by 2000/-.It's 18K fixed now.Thank You.

You should read yourself, you reduced to 18K on 17 Mar 01:57 PM and then again bumped requesting offers on 19 Mar 12:19 AM.

I have no issue with whatever price you are seeking but then don't request for offer like you did it in your previous messages if that's not intended. It's just a waste of time for others.

Good that you made it fixed now.

Actually after lowering the price to 18K from 20K , i still left the Negotiation part because i thought if someone asks me to provide at 17.5K , i would still be able to provide him.But i did not mean to lower the price to 15K from 18K when i said i'm open to offers.

But thanks for your post.I have edited that part.So, Thank You but there is no-one interested i think.You can understand that i can't sell a new & unused product at 15K which i bought for 21.5K just a few days ago.If you have any known people who maybe interested in a Netbook , Please do let me know.I can give it as low as 17.5K now.

BUMP..............The price is 17K now. :) Lowered by Rupees. 3000/-.

Please Let me know if anyone is interested. :)

What is the original license you are talking about, you said that you made a copy of your own Windows7 ultimate and are giving the dvd along with the netbook..
so is the Windows 7 ultimate validated and ready to be used with full user rights?
or plainly speaking.. will the ultimate license be transfered to the owner of the netbook????

What will happen if the buyer wants to install the OS again?
is th elicense msdn or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back