FS: Mobile Brand New Nexus5 32gb Black + Neo Hybrid Case for Exchange with S4/Htc One/G2

Should I keep this phone or Exchange/Sell it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause horsepower is everything? You would single handedly buy a phone strictly based on raw performance?

And holy shit have you even used a One? Besides camera and storage - the looks, build quality, user interface, sound quality will run circles around an N5 and thats only scratching the surface.
wow,ur post is so stupid that i need not even respond.
have u even used htc one with snapdragon 600??
or s4 with 600??

and u are comparing these with pure android??u need to get urself checked.
the gaming performance alone warrants n5 as better.

the camera of htcone is shit already,maybe marginally better than n5,,,,s4 has great camera though

wow,ur post is so stupid that i need not even respond.
have u even used htc one with snapdragon 600??
or s4 with 600??

and u are comparing these with pure android??u need to get urself checked.
the gaming performance alone warrants n5 as better.

the camera of htcone is shit already,maybe marginally better than n5,,,,s4 has great camera though

LMAO then please do NOT respond, you'll save me the time and energy of having to bash your idiotic post up. Yes, I've used a One with snapdragon 600, but what exactly are you trying to imply with that statement?

Lol I've used *PURE* Android on probaby every single Android version there is, thanks to my old HTC G1 and HD2. Even my tablet right now runs *PURE* Android. I personally know how bland it gets over years of usage, how you need to go to the market everytime you need a feature another feature phone already has (Self-timer for eg./Missing on Nexus S too). And while the current N4/N5 have caught up on some of those features, it'll miss other awesome features which phones like the S4, G1, G2, One have inbuilt (Zoe on One/Voice command pic capture on G1/G2). And whats the trade off ... smooth UI? You think an S4 or G2 doesn't run smooth enough to get shit done?

And gaming performance? You mean 10-15fps better framerate on a game, a game which an Adreno 320 can already max out with a playable framerate? HURR DURR! You are exactly whats wrong with the Android ecosystem. HORSEPOWER IS EVERYTHING! Its because of people like you who get so excited with having a new chipset (thats only 10% - 20% faster than the existing one) that phone companies stop caring about adding really cool or innovative features and instead spend all their budget on a new chip with. Enjoy your faster N4 with a larger screen and battery. Meanwhile, I'll take a phone that actually does camera well, looks good, feels good in my hand, does imagery well and with tons of options, doesn't skimp on sound quality and at the end of the day ... I can flash it to stock android if I feel like it.

Last edited:
LMAO then please do NOT respond, you'll save me the time and energy of having to bash your idiotic post up. Yes, I've used a One with snapdragon 600, but what exactly are you trying to imply with that statement?

Lol I've used *PURE* Android on probaby every single Android version there is, thanks to my old HTC G1 and HD2. Even my tablet right now runs *PURE* Android. I personally know how bland it gets over years of usage, how you need to go to the market everytime you need a feature another feature phone already has (Self-timer for eg./Missing on Nexus S too). And while the current N4/N5 have caught up on some of those features, it'll miss other awesome features which phones like the S4, G1, G2, One have inbuilt (Zoe on One/Voice command pic capture on G1/G2). And whats the trade off ... smooth UI? You think an S4 or G2 doesn't run smooth enough to get shit done?

And gaming performance? You mean 10-15fps better framerate on a game, a game which an Adreno 320 can already max out with a playable framerate? HURR DURR! You are exactly whats wrong with the Android ecosystem. HORSEPOWER IS EVERYTHING! Its because of people like you who get so excited with having a new chipset (thats only 10% - 20% faster than the existing one) that phone companies stop caring about adding really cool or innovative features and instead spend all their budget on a new chip with. Enjoy your faster N4 with a larger screen and battery. Meanwhile, I'll take a phone that actually does camera well, looks good, feels good in my hand, does imagery well and with tons of options, doesn't skimp on sound quality and at the end of the day ... I can flash it to stock android if I feel like it.

10-15 framerate is just nothing to u??
there is a reason samsung updated the older s4 with newer s800,,,if ppl like u have ur way then u may even like nokia 3310 on some pretence or another.

the fact is n5 beats the htc one's ass in everything and costs 10000 rs less.

10-15 framerate is just nothing to u??
there is a reason samsung updated the older s4 with newer s800,,,if ppl like u have ur way then u may even like nokia 3310 on some pretence or another.

the fact is n5 beats the htc one's ass in everything and costs 10000 rs less.

Umm no, not in everything.

• The materials used in the HTC One are far superior.
  • The screen legibility in direct sunlight is much better.
  • It has FM radio .
  • The speakers on the HTC One blow the Nexus right out of the water.

and a few more...

Overall, if you're a speed junkie and want the fastest and latest hardware, then the Nexus 5 is definitely the device to go for. On the other hand if you want a good overall phone, then the HTC One is quite awesome. It didn't win several phone of the year for 2013 awards for nothing!

I don't mind at all.........infact its a good conversation to clear the doubts.
hey ppl Let us not behave like morons ! lets not clutter somebody else's thread. Please

BTW why I have chosen LG G2 over Nexus 5 :

S800 performs much better than N5, even Z1 in some cases but below NIII US version.
Check 4-5 top benchmark scores(also those in which Sammy can't cheat).
N5 was way too far, most of the time it scored almost close to prev. gen S600 phones(S4/One)

Adreno 330 did a very good job for all the GPU department, be it gaming, h/w acceleration or else.
No complains from N5 in this dept. too....!!

BATTERY LIFEEEE : Getting almost twice backup over N5 by rooting & using Greenify app.
Also inbuilt feature of battery saver activation, when battery goes below 30%.
In N5, even heavily underclocked S800 doesn't score well in making a good battery life.

Better and larger screen + Narrow bezels makes the difference. Its a beauty to hold in hand.
While N5 looks very simple(& now common) but have cleaner Kit-Kat UI.

Camera is just a point below S4/NIII......in 13mpx category, but beats out Xperia Z n others 13mpx easily.
OIS is good + FHD rec. @ 60fps is awesome but even youtube doesn't allow you to upload 60fps video.

Waiting for kit-kat Jan end update and till then most of apps will get ART support, then will switch to that.
There is no use using ART now when many apps were crashing on it, tried that in Nexus !!

Nexus 5 is good only for those
1. Who really are of techie-background, since hell lot of ROM developments for this phone.
2. Average camera performance will please them & no battery concerns.
3. Can't wait for latest updates.

Umm no, not in everything.

• The materials used in the HTC One are far superior.
  • The screen legibility in direct sunlight is much better.
  • It has FM radio .
  • The speakers on the HTC One blow the Nexus right out of the water.

and a few more...

Overall, if you're a speed junkie and want the fastest and latest hardware, then the Nexus 5 is definitely the device to go for. On the other hand if you want a good overall phone, then the HTC One is quite awesome. It didn't win several phone of the year for 2013 awards for nothing!

u have summed it well
i want the best processor and gpu for gaming.
htc one falls short in that plus costs quite a lot more.

but yes other points are okay,i cannot disagree[DOUBLEPOST=1389353335][/DOUBLEPOST]and if everyone wants the benchmarks here it is

n5 is almost twice fast as htc one in almost everything,see for urself
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Nexus-5-performance-review-the-tale-of-benchmarks_id49059

Last edited:
hi bro i am intrested ...i want to exchange ...i have galaxy s4 without any scratches , 16b . i9500, white colour , everything avliavle .. just i lost my box , 4 month used .. thanks

hi bro i am intrested ...i want to exchange ...i have galaxy s4 without any scratches , 16b . i9500, white colour , everything avliavle .. just i lost my box , 4 month used .. thanks
Sorry dude...
I m looking for sale only since I already bought LG G2.

Interesting discussion.
Just my 2 cents.I own a N4 and used a friends HTC one side by side.N4 felt much smoother(but then i use a custom rom and kernel).HTC one sure looks awesome,but it was too large for a 4.7" screen.
Well most people use a case anyways so praising a phone for its looks is relevent only if you use your phone without a case.
But i would prefer HTC one over S4 anyday.

Interesting discussion.
Just my 2 cents.I own a N4 and used a friends HTC one side by side.N4 felt much smoother(but then i use a custom rom and kernel).HTC one sure looks awesome,but it was too large for a 4.7" screen.
Well most people use a case anyways so praising a phone for its looks is relevent only if you use your phone without a case.
But i would prefer HTC one over S4 anyday.
the point of comparison was htc one and n5 and n5 beats the one in all benchmarks by almost 2 to 1.
costs 5-6000 less

the point of comparison was htc one and n5 and n5 beats the one in all benchmarks by almost 2 to 1.
costs 5-6000 less

You don't even get the single sim version of the HTC One in India anymore. What you're referring to is the dual sim version. You can easily get a new HTC One from America for 26-28k odd..

You don't even get the single sim version of the HTC One in India anymore. What you're referring to is the dual sim version. You can easily get a new HTC One from America for 26-28k odd..
the point is its still slower than n5 by a huge margin of 2:1 in all benchmarks.
snapdragon 600 is old,not worth if u want to play high duty games.

if u are after good build quality,,better looks,,better speakers u might wanna consider it

Thread edited with two new cases and spigen case removed.
Also fresh pics uploaded of both phone and 2 cases & today's date.
Exchange is no longer required, only sale.

@Gannu : Please edit the Thread title to below line:
Brand New Unused Nexus5 32gb Black + Cruzerlite Hybrid KickStand Case + SLine TPU Case[DOUBLEPOST=1389807758][/DOUBLEPOST]Phone sold on other forum!!
@Gannu Mods please close this thread !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back