Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not needed anymore
Purchased from USA and hand carried. Friend dumped the box and heatsink since there was no space. I'm not sure about the warranty situation so I have marked it as none.

I'm in two minds whether to use it or not. I bought this with the sole intention of using it but I'm having second thoughts.

Price is fixed.

Pics:

PxaUnlM.jpg

IZKH64j.jpg

ZXJJciK.png

New one is available for 17.5~18k so if you manage to sell it for asking price, do it else use it and sell your existing processor (The one you were planning to replace with this).

Free Bump

What other processor is on your mind? I am in the same boat - leaning towards i3 12th. Provided I am able to find a home for at least one of my TinyPCs and my 4770k PC

What other processor is on your mind?
This is going to be a long one -

So, the whole itch started with PrimeABGB and their 4700S deal. I got in the moment I saw it, the catch being it needed a graphics card to run and I had a guess that the R9 270X I got from you would work, or I was confident I would make it work. Then came the limbo where Prime did not do anything. During this time, price of 5600G fell down in the USA, giving me the idea to replace the 2700X on my main PC with a 5600G so I can use the integrated graphics with my XV272u, a 27inch 1440p 144hz monitor. My friend was leaving in couple of days, I did not think much and immediately ordered it.

Few days later, Prime ended up sending the 4700S kit and I got the R9 270X to work, even the HD6870 despite AMD saying they aren't supported. Getting the 6870 working meant I didn't have to move the 270X and I could keep this PC as is. So what do I do with the 5600G?

I could replace the 2700X with the 5600G, end up using integrated graphics. But then comes the latest roadblock - my X470 Gaming plus has a HDMI 1.4 port which means no 1440p 144hz, only 60hz.

My options are now to buy a modern B550 motherboard with a HDMI 2.0 port which can do 1440p 144Hz on the desktop, use the 5600G and sell off the 2700X + X470 combo. This will need another boat load of money to spend on a new motherboard which frankly is unnecessary, just to utilise the onboard graphics. Not to mention I have a M.2 22110 enterprise SSD which wont fit in any of the new motherboards.

The easiest way out of this conundrum for me is to sell the 5600G which I'm doing now.

Last edited:
Purchased from USA and hand carried. Friend dumped the box and heatsink since there was no space. I'm not sure about the warranty situation so I have marked it as none.

I'm in two minds whether to use it or not. I bought this with the sole intention of using it but I'm having second thoughts.

Price is fixed.

Pics:

PxaUnlM.jpg

IZKH64j.jpg

ZXJJciK.png

Please hold for me till tomorrow. Sending you PM shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back