FS: Mobile BRAND NEW SAMSUNG S4 AND MICROMAX A116 HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: BRAND NEW SAMSUNG S4 AND MICROMAX A116 HD
  • Expected Price 38750 S4 13750 A116HD
  • Time of Purchase: 13TH MAY 2013
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period:1 YEAR COMPLETE
  • Reason for Sale: DUE TO LBT STRIKE PURCHASE S4 AND A116 HD ONLINE but next day it was over and i purchased thru shops and couldnt cancel it as order was shipped
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Product Condition: BRAND NEW SEALED PACK
  • Accessories Included: Original box and everything that came with it.
  • Product Location: Mumbai.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: outside mumbai buyer bears it or arranges pickup within mumbai free
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Color of the S4.

Good luck for the sale buddy and hopefully you don't get a big dent in the pocket.

bro i dont know u also so well how can i give instalmment .. mate..[DOUBLEPOST=1368942091][/DOUBLEPOST]Only for today 38500 S4

If you really want an installment system, you can ask him to put it up on Ebay and pay the ebay charges and use the Ebay's EMI option :)

Everybody wins ;)

bro the prob is I dnt have a credit card... If i had then Flipkart offers free 6/12mnths emi , also many other sites...
btw I sold my HTC Sensation , now I will buy s4 for sure... ( I have approx 25k ~ 8/9k short ) ...thatswhy finding some EMI Option, will try Bajaj Finance this week.

Can anyone tell me Galaxy S4 supports Indian 4G LTE ?

No it wont. The Octa core version available in India does not have LTE chip built in. Only the US and the Korean Version has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back