Brand New Sennheiser PMX60 headphones - Price Dropped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
Got the following items for sale:

[1] Sennheiser PMX60 headphones - SOLD

Brand new and never used; received them in MArch 2010 with the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic phone. The box says the import month as Oct 2009 and they have 2 years of Sennheiser India warranty. Priced them very reasonably even though the MRP is Rs. 2290 and they sell on Newegg for USD 29.99.

Newegg link and reviews here!

Asking Price - Rs. 800 + shipping at actuals

[2] Kingston Data Traveler 4GB - SOLD

Brand new sealed pack. I think Kingston has 5 years warranty so this should have quite a few years of warranty coverage based on the serial number.

[3] Samsung 1GB DDR2 667 laptop ram - SOLD

This came in my lenovo netbook which I swapped for a 2GB ram and so this is redundant. Don't know if this can be covered under warranty but I purchased my netbook sometime in Aug, 09 and an give you a copy of the bill for the same if it helps.

That's it for now. Delhi buyers preferred for obvious reasons - Shipping at actuals by DTDC Air on all items otherwise. Please don't lowball in the thread - for offers PM me ;)

Re: Sennheiser PMX60 headphones, Kingston 4GB flash drive, 1GB DDR2 laptop ram

sorry for crapping but senns are avaible on ebay for 600rs

^ I'm afraid I won't be holding anything since I'm looking for a quick sale.

All PMs replied to.

Big price drop on the Senns - open for further negotiations with genuine buyers but don't expect eBay level prices since I don't trust eBay prices and products in case of audio stuff - have been fooled by fakes from high feedback retailers as well.

PM a combined price for the RAM and thumb drive, including shipping to Calicut, Kerala. I need them.

BUMP! Further negotiations can be done with local buyers since it won't require shipping hassles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back