FS: Mobile Brand new, unused HTC One X 16GB with sealed accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

agantuk

Skilled
Product: AT&T HTC One X 16GB White

Product link: http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/htc/one-x-white1.html

Product Condition: Brand new, unused. AT&T screenguard still on the phone, and the accessories are in sealed condition. Note that the original retail box is NOT available, instead only the inner casing is present (last pic). I will be packing it in a hard cardboard box (proper one) before shipping.

Accessories included: Earphones, USB cable, wall charger, SIM tray opener, and HTC documentation

Reason for Sale: Ordered this for a friend while he was dabbling with purchasing a new Android (refer this thread), but he backed out and bought a Nexus 4 instead. So putting this up for sale.

Invoice available: No

Warranty: Available only in the US

Item location: Delhi / NCR

Expected Price: INR 21,160 (Actual total cost incurred)

Shipping Charges: At actuals, using DTDC Plus or Blue

Product Images:

5xjQetsl.jpg

LF3pC0tl.jpg

3uWhXCNl.jpg

hAApdmdl.jpg

2GJYJ0Xl.jpg

rpq12pQl.jpg

lJ2TCAUl.jpg

Bro correct me as i may be wrong but you have mentioned at&t in the title and actual phone is not from at&t but the international One X which has totally different hardware internals.

the link shows 32gb and you are saying 16gb?.does the phone have a expandable memory slot?

Bro correct me as i may be wrong but you have mentioned at&t in the title and actual phone is not from at&t but the international One X which has totally different hardware internals.

Corrected the link now. This is a 16GB version with NO memory slot. So 16GB is what you get, and actuals come to somewhere around 13.2GB

Good question. I honestly do not know. What I can tell is that this has loads of AT&T crap loaded in it, stuff that usually (only?) comes loaded with AT&T phones. In any case, I think it is good that it doesn't have AT&T written on it, spoiling the look.

Hmmm.....weird actually. The box u have in the last is from the international version whinch is sold in the UK and US i think.

^^ Install Quadrant Standard ---> System Information ---> Device , check what is written against Product if it is written Evita then it is the at&t version.

Well in that case that htc logo is an added bonus, all the best for the sale

PS : I am using this phone personally and feels that it has pretty good combination of CPU power and battery life.

damn!! being a new memeber have limitation to PM ..only one in 12 hrs.. @agantuk ..can u PM me your email id pls so that we can talk over there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, cannot reply to PMs!

I've been away from TE for a while now and it's acting up for me. I 'need to wait 720 minutes to post a message' it seems. And all of my previous feedback seems to have vanished. :s

Anyway, I'm up for the deal. Can you send me your contact details so I can help move this forward?

PS. This phone is unlocked, right?

Prakhar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back