BREAKING NEWS Osama bin Laden killed in CIA operation

Great Indian News-Media.

226249_10150165814266453_554936452_6723828_4137374_n.jpg

XTechManiac said:
☑ Saddam Hussein ☑ Osama Bin Laden ☐ Justin Bieber... Hmmm. :p
New addition for me is Rebecca Black. Stupid f*ck.

Obama Sitting in the control room, In charge of this operation personally

Obama to the chopper Pilot : "What's your height and position?"

Pilot: "I'm 6 feet tall and in the pilot's seat."

Barack Obama said that they can't release Osama's video as it is graphic.

Saddam's video was available all over internet.Was not that graphic?

Likely that there is big conspiracy behind scene.

rohit3192 said:
Barack Obama said that they can't release Osama's video as it is graphic.

Saddam's video was available all over internet.Was not that graphic?

Barack Obama told CBS television: "It is important to make sure that very graphic photos of somebody who was shot in the head are not floating around as an incitement to additional violence or as a propaganda tool."

The text in bold is the key point. They probably have intelligence that Al Qaeda is still strong enough to launch an attack and don't want to provoke them unnecessarily.

Saddam's case is different. He was officially tried and executed by the Iraqi govt., and in any case I doubt he had (violent) supporters like Osama has.

Crazy_Eddy said:
Saddam's case is different. He was officially tried and executed by the Iraqi govt., and in any case I doubt he had (violent) supporters like Osama has.
True.. Saddam was not a terrorist. ;)

saddams video was a leak, it was take by someone using his cell phone and released over net. it was not official video. in case of laden no such thing happened.

Just cant stop laughing at hindi news channels bringing up new stories that one of his wives gave away the address and what not.
If they had so much info why did they not release it earlier.
Also then they put up stories of dawood in pak where his rival don has confirmed he no longer stays in pak.

Back