BREAKING NEWS Osama bin Laden killed in CIA operation

US president Barrack Obama has take the decision to make Bin laden images "Classified" after consulting with nation security team.

One common thing among India and Pakistan is that both took good care of the (former) world's most wanted man :) -- "... Bin Laden was known to be afflicted with renal failure. He had reportedly received treatment in Hyderabad, India, before the 9/11 attacks....."

Bin Laden

Obama decides not to release bin Laden photos | Reuters

Now am curious to know who is the world's most wanted man now?? and btw folks i guess Osama did a good job in holding that title for 10 long years :)

On Twitter:

--> Another setback for Al Qaeda. Bin Laden was the only person who knew the organization's iTunes password.

--> I thought killing Osama Bin Laden was a bit harsh, after all he did have four wives, don't you think he suffered enough?

--> Wikipedia should take a cue from President Obama and refuse to release any more pictures of Jimmy Wales. :lol:

Ok i think this killing is no more than a conspiracy & i am 100% sure of it.

Like i said before When Saddam Hussein was Capture it was made certain that he was himself by DNA testing then his pictures were released to the public, even his video of being hanged to death was release.

So for someone as Important as Osama was to be hunted down, Why not release his picture? No matter how Graphic the content is, I think if when we can see a Lion eat a Human in a Cage :D, We can see a Dead Osama.

pgsyc.jpg

Americans importing from Aliens? :p

Spacescreamer said:
I am not too sure of the credibility of the source here.
any alternate source for this info ?

Sorry buddy, just saw that info on that site, maybe googling may give some answers or the best person to know it correctly is Osama himself but fortunately or unfortunately he is no more :)

Osama bin laden I guess is the brother of undertaker

Dies Twice a year

Rest In peace, will come in next wrestle mania event 2012

The streak vs bin laden

Q: Is Osama Bin Laden is dead?

A: Yes!

Q: Where's the body?

A: We threw it in the ocean!

Its the same as...

Q: Pappu, have u done your

homework?

A: Yes!

Q: Where is it?

A: My dog ate it...!! :D :p

CeDrIc said:
I would believe Osama is killed only when Wikileaks releases a statement that he is DEAD :p
You forget that wikileaks only leaks what the us officials report in their documents,the actual reality or facts may well be different from the US documents.

adder said:
You forget that wikileaks only leaks what the us officials report in their documents,the actual reality or facts may well be different from the US documents.

There must be some sort of proof hidden somewhere that Osama is still alive :huh:

avi said:
now he is dead, he is followers must be very angry, don't know what deadly plan they have next for revenge
Coming to you at a theatre in Pakistan shortly :(

adder said:
If you look at pakistan forums many people there are worried about how could the US forces where able to enter pakistan whether its for their sovereignty or whether for allowing the US to assassinate bin laden ,when they should infact worry about how was bin laden able to stay so close to pakistan military installations.

Since for osama bin laden the logical choice wouldn't be anywhere near a miltary dominated area,unless he had some assurance from powerful official within the arm/isi.
Exactly, so evidently somebody knew.

But all they will say is 'we did not know'. And nobody can prove otherwise. Because saying somebody knew is circumstantial. Nothing is going to happen in the short term as the US needs them. US Congress is making all sorts of noises as they are embarassed the arch enemy was caught in this important ally's backyard but it will pass ie no major downside.

My take on this whole affair is somebody in the senior ranks, possibly retired, knew he was in the country at least on a town level if not exact address. They held onto him because that way they could milk the US for more aid. When the time was right they disposed of OBL and gave the US a tip. OBL was caught because they decided it was the right time. So you see how they kept the fundies of their backs for many years AND only delivered OBL to the US when they wanted. It's funny when you think back the reason the US invaded Afghanistan was because the Afghans refused to turn over OBL.

This talk about soverignty is all smokescreen to reduce chances of backlash from the fundies. The US has liberty to use attack drones in other areas of the country so this is not too different. Why he was found so near is another useless rathole to get into without any answer. They don't know.

There is still Zawahiri, any guess where he is hiding, the Haqqani's and last but not least the Quetta Shura. Now i wonder how those cards will be played.

Back