WTB Bricked / Cracked / Broken Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys,

I want to get in to mobile hardware / software repair things. so, hence need some phones to tinker around. If you have any bricked / cracked / broken phones, please feel free to get them to me and we can figure out a decent deal....

Bumping up my very old thread to see if I could get any more devices to quench my thirst. I have plans to complete the deals hopefully in the first week of Sept, 2015. Please let me know of any devices that you wanted to offload...

Samsung C3530 with no SIM CARD slot
It's able to boot up,can play songs and videos from microSD card and battery works for about an hour.
Would this be useful to your project?BTW practicals are an amazing way to start - all the best :)

have lumia 520. it always gives software error when booting. happened with the new update of windows mobile OS. Let me know if you want it in PM.

I have samsung note 1, bricked while flashing custom ROM not booting up either recovery or download mode.let me know if you want

Have a dead LG Google Nexus 4...tried repairing..but did not revive...back glass has a single crack...screen is intact and scratchless...when connected to charger red notification light glows after sometime...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back