Brightened by my Callisto!

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Got this blazing little thing from Mushkin yesterday afternoon. It was a rather cloudy rain drenched afternoon here at Kolkata yesterday and when I saw the package on my office table, it certainly brightened things up a whole lot better! :eek:hyeah:

The Mushkin Callisto Deluxe 60 GB SSD:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A huge thanks to Sudhir for his fantastic shipping, reached me in a days time, and his brilliant packaging as always. Great job mate.

Cheers and hopefully my next show-off thread will be soon, although I'm a poor poor man now, lol! :p

Phoenix has really opened up the SSD bandwagon. Rest sit and drool, sigh, dream, twiggle thumbs in frustration as more and more 'show of threads' are opened exclusively for SSDs...!

:)

Many thanks everyone!!

@ Naga:

Yes Sir, the performance increase has been phenomenal!! The quickest of quick loading of Firefox, Opera, Windows 7 starting up times have just put me to awe... and did I mention the outrageously fast shutdown process. I click on shutdown and BAM it's all done! Brilliant :clap:

I must say a big thank-you to these wonderful friends I have here on TE who helped me a whole lot in making the decision to buying the beast that is the Mushkin SSD:

Sabby, Sankhadeep, Naga, Sudhir Bhai and Ankit - Many thanks guys! :)

Back