Broadband problem

Javed343

Disciple
I'm trying to get a broadband problem diagnosed. Can anyone do a speedtest here and tell me their results? I'm getting only 456 kbps on a 2 mbps broadband connection :S

TestMy Broadband Speed Test

Can everybody post their results from this website? This website claims to be more accurate in terms of calculating average broadband speed

The problem that I'm facing isn't detectable by speedtest.net. My download speed is fluctuating too much on both, browser and torrent. Even while online gaming, the performance is coming poor. The speeds are fluctuating from 200 kB/sec to 35-40 kB/sec which is insane. On uTorrent the avg download speed bar is showing only 30 kB/sec because my connection speed is fluctuating too much, from 250 kB/sec to 40 kB/sec which isn't normal. Can this be due to problem in my line? I'm aware of Airtel torrent throttling but this downloading fluctuating issue occurs on browser too while downloading from normal websites. Please help

It can be both actually. And I already tried using free vpn trials like Anonymity Network and iBVPN. Torrents throttling was already fixed but the download speed fluctuating issue was still there. Airtel torrents throttling is only applicable in day time though, during the night(23:00-6:00) I can download @ full speed with a little bit of download speed fluctuating issues.

Back