• Hathway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BSNL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

M3ow

Recruit
Hi,

I hope this is the right section for my post. As the title suggests, I'm looking to subscribe to a wired broadband service provider that is better than my current BSNL connection. I live on Prabhat Road.

Which service provider do you guys recommend for my area? I need a bandwidth of at least 4 Mbps; FUP is okay if it's around the 50 GB/month mark. My budget is around Rs.2000/month.

As far as I know, JoisterConnect doesn't serve my area. It seems that the only options are Hathway, You Telecom, Tikona and Tata-Docomo. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Had a really bad experience with Tikona in viman nagar area. Currently using Idea broadband 2 mbps connection which is just about ok. You and Hathway dont serve my area so can't comment on that.

Have been using Airtel 4G wifi modem for the last month or so in Kharadi area. Had earlier enquired about hard line broadband to which they had said unavailable in the area and sold me the 4G product. It is quite expensive: 2.5K for the device + 2k monthly rental for 25 gb. The connection keeps on dropping and I need to restart modem intermittently (at times upto 3 times an hour). Now they called from Delhi saying that they have hardline broadband coverage in my area. Was not really expecting this from Airtel. :Sigh:

Back