Android Broke my pixel 7 pro display on a trip abroad

nimr0d

Disciple
Greetings,
I am in europe till mid december as part of a student exchange program, where i ended up breaking my pixel's display. There is a big crack on the screen with a white line (bottom part of the screen) but the phone is still usable. My question is will I be able to use it as it is until i come back to india as its costing almost 25000 over here to change the screen, or will the screen start getting worse and worse. I am planning to either get it fixed when I come back to india or sell it to buy a new device. Would appreciate any inputs regarding my options :(

First of all, enjoy your Europe trip :)
Second, you can keep using unless you feel that the glass is coming out. For safety, you can apply tempered glass or even a flexible shield to protect it from any further damage !

I have seen many people using phones and their screen has been cracked at multiple places !

First of all, enjoy your Europe trip :)
Second, you can keep using unless you feel that the glass is coming out. For safety, you can apply tempered glass or even a flexible shield to protect it from any further damage !

I have seen many people using phones and their screen has been cracked at multiple places !
yeah i am still using it :D, the bottom 15% of the screen still flickers every now and then but gets easily fixed when i touch the screen. I do have a screen protector installed so the glass isnt hurting and is in contact. One last thing, are grey market screens reliable?

Back