Browser Review

I use chrome for work and vivaldi and/or firefox for personal usage. Brave is a very shady browser in my opinion and I refuse to use it

For me, Firefox has always been the best. There are so many addons and we can tackle privacy issues good enough.
Even though Chrome is better for browsing, I don't use if often..There are similar addons in chrome as well, but google itself has a different method for tracking and stores all of it to your google account...
Besides firefox felt it uses less system resources than chrome.

Switched to Vivaldi recently after not being completely happy with recent changes in Brave. Looks good so far in terms of features, though it does feel a bit slower than other Chromium browsers.

Brave is a ad-tracking/crypto based browser with lot of affiliate marketing on youtube etc so be careful of "excellent" reviews they are all paid with some crypto kick backs. If security and privacy is your goal,consider ungoogled chrome ( degoogled chromium) and palemoon with usual addons such Ublock origin (enable advanced mode), https everywhere, canvas blocker etc.

Was a long time firefox user but it has become a sell out with "privacy" just for lip-service. You only have to look at their first install start page, littered with amazon, google, facebook, twitter, reddit etc. and all the embedded "beacon/telemetry".

Compare this with older versions and you will see the stark difference. Mozilla Foundation has made peace with surveillance capitalists and is not competing with them anymore instead in the name of "privacy" they have sold out their loyal fan base.

Just now Chrome again proved why it is the most shittiest browser ever.
Its "software_reporter_tool.exe" was eating all 8 cpu cores with 100% utilization. So much hidden shit in this crap child like os itself!

Back