BSNL Bandwith increased?

Anubis said:
I called them up to say my download speeds are as low as 5kbps and they said what is that ?

They took my landline no , checked it and said since the pages are opening everything is fine. Its only my illusion

WTF man, I give up :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I feel your pain :p

It seems ok here for 2day. But for past somedays I was getting less speed than my previous and half of the day the servers were down.

Well......today I read somewhere in the newspaper that a wire under sea got some problem. So India, and some other parts of Asia and Europe will experience problems with Internet in coming 4 days.

Speeds less than double but still higher than my regular 60KBps, 80~90. I don't think speeds have been limited by BSNL as such, most probably some kinda bandwidth/ server issues.

Speed coming back to normal (70% has been restored) High ping is due to wireless connection GPRS.

5.jpg

794782226.png

I think BSNL has reduced the UL750 speeds back to their earlier rate.If people remember they had this double speed uptil 26th of this month.And thats exactly what they did.Its early 27th and speeds have been reduced to 256kbps to be exact.

Ah well time to get back to H500C ...

IPL .Over... so back to the normal speeds... i guess they increased the speed only because airtel doubled the speeds... ( for IPL viewing in youtube as they are one of the sponsors )

Back