BSNL Bandwith increased?

@Sumit .... my point was to just check if the people who are getting higher speeds are localised to a certain node or not.So it seems indeed certain exchanges are getting the higher speeds.

@haddock ... you kiddin' :) I hope not.I guess its time finally.Or is someone playing with us poor souls. :(

347zgxe.png

:D
speed stays at 110 minimum & sometimes shoots to 130+ (speed burst crap...)

@Sumit .... my point was to just check if the people who are getting higher speeds are localised to a certain node or not.So it seems indeed certain exchanges are getting the higher speeds.

PPL with NIB II node (117.xx.xx.xx) and unlimited plans(UL 750 & UL1350) are 100% getting double speeds. So our mails had quite a prompt effect :D ...so vishal rao will change his plans soon :D

^^ LOL ....

Guys also in your portal please do check if any changes are done to your plan details.I m on h500C and 2 days back they renamed my plan to some "BBG FNCombo 500 downloadspeed upto 2Mbps" but no difference whatsoever.

Well in the portal under PostPaid orders there has been a recent change in plan from my HomeUL750 to something called StartUP Plan and the order activity shows New Connection.I think I will wait a bit to see what happens as the StartUP plan has no free usage.

My speeds have doubled and I also seem to be getting speed spikes(400kbps) which seem to be making my router to do a reboot.

from the article:

bsnl has DOUBLED THE SPEEDS for all its customers who have unlimited home usage plans with speeds in the bracket ranging from256 Kbps to 1 Mbps without any extra charge upto 26th April 2010.

I am on NIB-I with IP range og 59.xx.xx.xx, still no double speed. Seems its available only for NIB-II people, at this point of time.

Its till 26 april only :(

They want you to experience double speeds and then when they revert, you'l be frustrated and upgrade to the higher plan..:-@ why not make it permanent!

^^ I am sure they are just testing their n/w and will dole it out free after that with revised plans. Airtel charged initially it under the 100 bucks delight offer from january :p

mine did touch 50-60kbps...i first thought maybe the 1mbps connection supposed to start on 1st April is getting started in phases..lol...

btw anyone else upgraded to the new, wonderful plans?

Guyz....Iam from hyderabad and even my speed is doubled....:hap2::eek:hyeah:

If speed double is official then i will shift to 1mbps unlimited:hap2::D

Oh and my ip starts with 117.xx.xx.xx

Party Monger said:
Its till 26 april only :(

They want you to experience double speeds and then when they revert, you'l be frustrated and upgrade to the higher plan..:-@ why not make it permanent!

Hey wat its till 26th april??? source??

Back