BSNL Bandwith increased?

Same here......Getting 50-60 KBps....i am from hyderabad a friend of mine too has got speed increased one of them touched 112 KBps on a UL750 plan awesome hope this continues.....

well i am from punjab and from the NIB1 with older 59.... ip series , i checked my plan , it was intially home UL 750 plus since the past 1 year ,

now they have changed it to BB home combo UL 750 ,

and guess wat i m getting full 2mbps - 256KBPS d/l speed

proof : [URL=http://img180.imageshack.us/i/14854753.jpg/][/URL]

EDIT :

i guess it was in their scheme that all persons registered for broadband before 31st march wud get full 2mbps d/l speed for the first 15 days , and since we all were already existing our speeds also increased ,

and most prolly its their promotion for the first 15 days only after which it wud be reverted back to normal , wont last till 26th :p

so enjoy atleast till 15th

http://bsnl.co.in/service/bbtariff/for_new_customers.htm

it was intially for new customers only and i think they extended the offer to older customers as well , thats the closest i can assume , dont know wats actually happening at bsnl's end :p

Aman27deep said:
old 59.xx.xxx.xx ip

same speeds...

Guys this is absolutely true . BSNL is going to double speeds from April 2010 . I have confirmed this from local exchange .

I am on BSNL UL1350 and NIB II (117.xxx.xxx.xxx) and enjoying 1mbps unlimited now in Kolkata

Take a look

765104370.png

so it looks like those on the older ones 59.xxx aren't getting those double speeds.

btw mine is without free incoming calls UL750+,is it because of that i don't get those speeds?

adder said:
so it looks like those on the older ones 59.xxx aren't getting those double speeds.

btw mine is without free incoming calls UL750+,is it because of that i don't get those speeds?

i guess u didnt see my post with proof

i m from the older one and getting full 2mbps speed , i also have the same plan ul750+ without free calls as urs

i do not know whats with the HATHWAY guys, they better do something or close down.

p.s. do you guys know where will i get a heat sinking missile ???

jampack said:

Plan: Home500 on NIBII

OMG :O:O:O:wow::wow::wow:

Unbelievable man

Guys take a look at this . I swear you'll fall off your seats laughing

Calcutta Telephones

They are keeping UL 750 and UL 1350 with FUP 512 kbps ,1mbps and 2 mbps plans .

Guess BSNL Kolkata is hit with FUP now . Have to move to local cablewallah as soon as UL 1350 is gonna be banished

Back