BSNL dataone

sndpgr

Disciple
I have recently installed data one BSNL 500C (256-2mbps,2 mbps he he!. like I believed it:hap5: ).
Now the thing is the download speeds are like nothing I expected, its average is around 120 kbps in utorrent goes upto 200 some times.

Is this normal??,:huh:
I didn't expect high speeds like these and they are starting to well! freak me out.

Yeah, u have to sign up but u get mostly better speeds as less hit n run on private torrents. I mostly try to avoid public torrents as u r never sure of quality and authenticity.

Regarding info about private trackers, there's lotsa threads in the P2P section of this forum.

This is normal.. it is causing because no constant seeders...

Try to download from Rapidshare or any other with Premium account and Download Manager.. You will get constant 200+ Speed. :D

most sites dont have caps at 2mb...they are usually much higher... coz at college i get 4mb+ download speeds :D

and rapidshare premium rox if u can buy it :D

Thank you Guys!

with direct links I get around 220 kbps . This comes quite surprising as my friend who has a different provider and the max speed he gets is 40-45 kbps.

Well! quite a difference isn't it? I waited a month for the connection, well it was worth the wait .BSNL rocks!

Have fun and make sure you don't overshoot your download limit during the day :D

On a side note getting 25kbps+ uploads consistently for the 256k unltd bsnl here. Looks like somebody forgot to put an upload cap :hap2:

U can download from Direct HTTP's.. it will be better than RS Premium..

It will give u Maxed Speed on Accelerators...

chiron said:
Have fun and make sure you don't overshoot your download limit during the day :D

On a side note getting 25kbps+ uploads consistently for the 256k unltd bsnl here. Looks like somebody forgot to put an upload cap :hap2:
BSNL increased the upload speeds to 256k for everyone when they upgraded to 2mbit.

broar94 said:
what about TATA? are they using something else or what? :p

FYI, they give 1:1 contention ratio

Adsl means Asymmetric DSL.That is what i know.Upload and download are usually different.It may be configurable from the service provider side for lower speeds upto 512K,i'm not aware.Do Airtel and Tata users get 2mbps on upload?

Back