Bsnl evdo:incredible speed

hey guys as some of you know i recently got transferred from Bangalore to Hubli. Now i have recently bought a EVDO modem from Bangalore and have been using it for some time and i must say the speed which i get keeps amazing me. earlier in bangalore i used TATA WiMax which used to give me a max of 1 mbps (dont ask how :p ) but the speed i am getting now is peaking at 2.8 mbps and averaging at 1.5 mbps (through out the day)

i am really enjoying these speeds with just 750 bucks as rent per month :clap::clap::clap:

generally i get 4 bars (as displayed in the provided software) also when i was in bangalore and living near Kanakpura Road i used to get similar speed :)

@wishmaster can ya suggest any can ya suggest any other server for speed tests

EVDO speed is highly dependent on your location. My EVDO and my cousin's reliance netconnect works great at his house which is just 300 meters away from my house. He gets full signal strength, but at my place I dont even get any signals even on roof.
And EVDO is 900/- pm for unlimited downloads, purchase price 4500 for stick.

no FUP, I live at Howrah, India. The BSNL tower is like <400 meters from my house. The only Complaint i have of EVDO are the incredibly annoying Upload speeds (not even 13 kBps at times), except that i download about 70 GB a month :p who could ask for more?

who told u buddy ... i generally download 1-2GB daily + browsing ..... so my avg usage for a day is around 3GB .... not to mention i get avg speed of 1.5mbps ..... peak speed i got with my evdo on 4 signals bar is 230KB download speed

normally in the morning time i get 200KB consistent speed and with in 2 hrs download around 2GB

Back