BSNL is changing speeds?

Back in 2006, by Dec 15th, all the national dailies had reported that BSNL will be upgrading all users to 2 mbps. This time no news of any speed upgradation, a news did come, but that was exclusively some business plans being offered 8 mbps .

I too guess they wont be doing anything fruitful on jan 1st 2008.

cool_techie_tvm said:
Back in 2006, by Dec 15th, all the national dailies had reported that BSNL will be upgrading all users to 2 mbps. This time no news of any speed upgradation, a news did come, but that was exclusively some business plans being offered 8 mbps .

I too guess they wont be doing anything fruitful on jan 1st 2008.

2123380236_a30c657d14_o.png

sanjukoli said:
how many months does it take to get a bsnl net connection.any one have any idea.

ya dude i ordered my connection on Sept 11 2007 and they finally came for installation on 11 Dec 2007... u have to apply and wait and see.. depends on area too...

guys when does the NU of BSNL actually start? at 0300? my friend gets charged if she starts at 0200,0230 even at 0245..it works only from 0300

As per the info I received, BSNL started EVDO in selected cities. There is no way to get the full list of cities right now. Please contact the nearest BSNL tel exchange / DGM office to know more on the avialability and feasibility.

Back