BSNL plan change

soulman

Disciple
I wanted to change my BSNL 500C plan to unlimited 750 combo plan.
What is the procedure and precautions I can take?

In How many days does plan change of BSNL is made, i heard the day you submitted application
the next day itself your plan gets changed, is it true??

Did anyone changed their plan recently.?

There are two ways to do it.

1. Go to any BSNL customer care centre of BSNL, take with yourself a photocopy of latest bill. There will be available a form for "Broadband Plan Change", Fill it and atach with it copy of the bill and submit it. Your plan will change by month end.

2. Register yourself on BSNL Selfcare Portal, You will need account number mentioned in your bill. You will receive SMS/e-mail confirmation code. Activate your registartion. You can all kind of things on this portal online like complain booking, plan change, view your bills, pay your bill online etc. Your plan will change in 24 hours.

Yes, they can process the request within 24 hours, and effective plan can be started within next 2 days.

Your previous plan cost + new plan cost will be pro-rated and billed accordingly.

Sorry to bump the old thread, but I have similar question so thought of asking it here.

My plan was Home 250(1GB limit) since 2007, yesterday evening I submitted online request through selfcare portal to change my plan to Home 500(2.5 GB limit with night unlimited). Today morning I checked the portal and it says the plan is changed and shows new plan as BBG-FN-HOME-500-MONTHLY. Is the new plan effective immediately?

Is it safe now to go on 2am to 8am download spree or should I wait for another 1-2 days? Just want to make sure that the plan is indeed changed, don't want to get billed. :)

Thanks.

antonieo said:
you can download it if the bill comes high u can say i downloaded thinking the plan has been changed

LOL yeah, I am thinking to do a test download tonight, and see whether it reflects in night unlimited or not. If yes, I am good to go, I guess.

Back