Budget 71-90K [Budget 40 to 80K] 30+ inch gaming monitor recommendations

So my monitor search is still on. I have now shifted my focus interest to LFGD instead of of 34/38 inchers ultrawide because they are either unavailable and/or the good ones that are available are priced ridiculously. Following are the 2 options I am considering. No stock available and waiting for it to come

Acer Predator CG437K - https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-series/predatorcg7
LG CX 48 inch - https://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-oled48cxpub-oled-4k-tv
It will cost anywhere between 1.65k to 2.50k, are you sure ?

Acer one is between 90K to 97K. LG 48CX not sure as it is not released in India yet. 55CX is available. Considering 55CX selling price I am hoping the 48CX would be around 1L
They are saying 1400 plus for both one then it’s definitely around 1.65k and 2.50k as the price tag for Samsung g9 is max 2.50k in India which is same priced in but cost 1.50k something. Today 8bit_thug showed it on his gaming channel. You can check it out !

Would not touch G9

Would not touch G9
I am giving you the price range for India if they release it !

So finally one of my shortlisted monitors Predator CG 437K now came in stock. But instead of spending 90K on this I decided to spend a little more and buy a gaming TV and took the plunge by buying LG 55CX OLED. Below is how my gaming/media/WFH office setup looks like

IMG_20201201_175330.jpg

Even I am in a fix among these options -

Buy a TV but then Wife and my Kiddo will not let me watch it or use is for gaming.
Buy a 27inch 4K 144 Hertz Monitor but then it will not serve the purpose of a TV and cannot enjoy watching movies with family, 27inch will be a small screen.
Buy an Ultrawide 34inch or 38inch Monitor. I had almost ordered one from ITDEPOT.

How is the PC performance of the LG OLED TV and why did you go for 55inch and not the 48inch. Also how much did you pay for it.

Buy a TV but then Wife and my Kiddo will not let me watch it or use is for gaming.
Buy a 27inch 4K 144 Hertz Monitor but then it will not serve the purpose of a TV and cannot enjoy watching movies with family, 27inch will be a small screen.
Buy an Ultrawide 34inch or 38inch Monitor. I had almost ordered one from ITDEPOT.

How is the PC performance of the LG OLED TV and why did you go for 55inch and not the 48inch. Also how much did you pay for it.
What 34inch or 38 inch models you are taking about ?
I didn't buy the CG437K. I bought LG 55 CX OLED
The lg one is what refresh rate supported ?

What 34inch or 38 inch models you are taking about ?

The lg one is what refresh rate supported ?
4K @ 120Hz with gsync

It's just 2 days. So far good show and decently comfortable. I thought 55 inch is going to be massive for desktop but It's not too much with my eye to monitor distance at 4.5 feet. Also the wall mount enables the TV to comfortably tilt down for better viewing angle for productivity.

48 incher not available in India. 1.21L post all discounts

Last edited:
Thanks. But this supports 100%srgb , Can you suggest a True 10 Bit BT.2020 or in that range monitor around 32" ?
A panel of this quality is hard to find for the price. Beyond this, you enter the 40k+ and diminishing returns for value. BenQ EW3270U comes to mind, ASUS's pro art series might also be worth looking at. What's the use-case?

A panel of this quality is hard to find for the price. Beyond this, you enter the 40k+ and diminishing returns for value. BenQ EW3270U comes to mind, ASUS's pro art series might also be worth looking at. What's the use-case?
medical related. the prices are so high , almost 5-7 times costlier.. Which doesnt make anysense at all.
Anyway looking for a 27-32" 30-45K Monitor which can simply reproduce with excellent color gamut, also which has good viewing angle.

Back